Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

honestly who

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:39 PM
  • 30 Replies

wears the pants in the relationship? Are you one of those woman who what says goes?

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:41 PM

Both of us.

~Jill~

MommySayz
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:42 PM

hubby is leader/head of our house, and that works out great for meh.  we both work together to make choices, we both encourage each other to try new things, and we both bring out the best in each other, so i have no problems with trusting him to take lead in our house and family.

mybabyapples
by Purple People Eater on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:42 PM

we wear over sized overalls together......sometimes we fall but were always there to help each other up.

sxybxmami
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:42 PM
I would say that its more me than him even though we try to make it equal. I once should my manager some pictures we had taken at JCP and he sai "You're the one that wears the pants right?" I was like "yeah how did you know?" He said "you could tell by looking at the pic that you're the boss"lmao But seriously I think its equal
kk_bella
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Yes, I am naturally more agressive and my husband naturally more passive. It works well for us.

2kidsandamom08

We both do.

marriedmomma3

The pants would be worn by me.

pregnancy due date

baby

babies
JaylensMommy807
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:46 PM

I am the more dominant / aggressive one in our relationship and he is naturally passive and laid back but we still work together and try to make joint decisions.  It works for us!

Mom2theboy1994
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:49 PM

I let most of the decisions fall to my husband. I trust him to do what's best for us. BUT, if I feel strongly about something, I make my opinion known, and he respects it.

Brooklynsmom119
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:49 PM
Quoting kk_bella:

Yes, I am naturally more agressive and my husband naturally more passive. It works well for us.

The same for us. sometimes i do feel like i'm stepping on his toes or being too aggressive.

Brooklyn's Mommy

breastfeeding I'm a huge fan of whipping out the boob! Lets feed our children!

Breast are actually for breastfeeding. Society makes breast sexual which makes mothers uneasy about feeding their children the way God intended for them to be fed. Remember that the breasts function are to feed our babies, not for a mans amusement.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)