Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

build a bears

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:44 PM
  • 7 Replies

does anyone know if you are able to wash the build a bears.

Photobucket

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
nanaT2
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Put it into a pillow case, tie it and put the load on delicates. dry for about 20 minutes in the dryer, in the pillowcase. then let dry the rest of the way outside the pillowcase. I did that for my kids stuffed animals 

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:52 PM

I don't think so because it has the recorder thingy in the inside. Try calling one of the stores..they should be able to tell you for sure.

mommyto3girlies
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:03 PM

my kids dont have a recorder thingy inside, at least i dont think they do lol.

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

I don't think so because it has the recorder thingy in the inside. Try calling one of the stores..they should be able to tell you for sure.

Photobucket

MommyAnnaBanana
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:14 PM

When I was pregnant with my younger son I took his big brother to make a "gift for the baby."  Fast forward to about 2 months ago.  The bear was a little icky so I tossed it in the wash  Aparently at some point the closure came open and all that white crap came out of the bear.  I had no freaking idea there was SO MUCH STUFFING.  Ugh!  MAke sure its closed up really well before you wash it.  I ended up throwing the damned thing away.  I still find an odd piece of stuffing once in a while.

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:21 PM

as long as you didnt put the sound in it yes they are washable.

Photobucket

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:21 PM

then it should be ok....my dd's has a recorder thingy in it with her dad's voice on it. I thought all of them came like that lol

Quoting mommyto3girlies:

my kids dont have a recorder thingy inside, at least i dont think they do lol.

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

mrsmoore02
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:26 PM

I just spot clean DS's with some laundry detergent.  I don't want to wash it because the closure doesn't seem as secure as the regular stuffed animals.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)