Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

worried

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:24 PM
  • 3 Replies

My husband and I use the pull out method in bed, but I think I could be pregnant.  I woke up this morning feeling moist and went to the bathroom to see why and there was brown discharge on the tp.  I get my period every month on the 18th, I got it last month on the 18th and it ended on the 24th.  I have been looking things up about bleeding before your period and found that most of the time it is found as implantation bleeding.  I also came across ovulation bleeding which I had never heard of.  I went on an ovulation calculator to find out when I ovulate and it said july 1-6.  I don't know what to think. My husband and I have not had sex in about 6 days.  Any thoughts?

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Babyboybundle
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:27 PM

There is always a chance that you could be preggo but only time will tell. It sounds like you did your research but the pull out method is not always 100% because of pre-ejaculation.

kk_bella
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Implantation bleeding would likely not occur the very next morning after unprotected sex.

More likely, it is blood left over from your period that was disloged during intercourse, or your sex was a little rough last night.

Like to argue? Follow me to

The Debate Team

livinginme
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Worrying is not going to help anything.  Ifyou are pregnant, accept it and be happy. Remember that God's timing is perfect. Even when we cant see it. So just relax. Things will be okay no matter what.good luck

Christina

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)