Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am LOST.

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:36 PM
  • 7 Replies

ok i had my period on Feb 9 2009 and then again on Feb 20 2009. i have been averaging 27 days per period and i have no idea how to calculate periods now. i fi go from Feb 20 I am at day 35 adn am NEVER late. If i go from Feb ( i am only on day 19 but i dont remember having my period 2 1/2 weeks ago. it had to have been longer then that. so my basic questions are these:1. when do i calculate my period from. Feb 9 or Feb 20?
Now on to problem 2.
I have been having odd things going on. One is like afluttering feeling in my tummy. Second is i have gained like 15 lbs in 5 months Third is i get indigestion on and off. No sex drive Tired all of the time. I peed on a stick and it says NO but the symptoms are not adding up to period. I havent been under enormous amounts of stress.
So here is the question i HATE.
COULD I BE PREGNANT?
i know i know how many times do we see this and roll our eyes but seriously with no clue anymore

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
armywife54
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Well, I say to take another test in about a week. If you don't know when your last period was then it's hard to tell. I took a test 2 weeks before my missed period and it was negative b/c I was having symptoms and 4 days later I took another and it was definitely a positive! Got a blood test and everything. Good luck!

usmclife58
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:48 PM

You should see a doctor.

myspace commentsPhotobucket

myspace commentsPhotobucket

DelennDax
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:51 PM

I don't want to sound dumb but its JULY 5th now.  You've missed a period for 4 months women.  I would go see your doctor.  Good luck.

stephNcary
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:51 PM

i agree on this one. maybe the test you had was bad and you could take another one but overall you should see a dr. cuz if you are prego then you need prenatal care and if your not u need to know whats really going on with your body.

Quoting usmclife58:

You should see a doctor.

~Stephanie~

MY MAY BABY

aidensmommy1105
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:45 PM

LOL...I completely agree.

Quoting DelennDax:

I don't want to sound dumb but its JULY 5th now.  You've missed a period for 4 months women.  I would go see your doctor.  Good luck.

CrozCryz
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:50 PM

Also make sure you are taking the test the first time you urinate in the morning, when your urine is strongest... and do not drink a bunch of liquids first.  If the urine is watered down at all, it can cause the test to not sense the hormone change, giving a false negative.  Or simply go to the doctor...

Luna091306
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:04 AM

I concur...

Quoting aidensmommy1105:

LOL...I completely agree.

Quoting DelennDax:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)