Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ewww Ewww OMG!!

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:37 PM
  • 34 Replies

Okay so I was making my "famous chicken" for dinner tonight and I was cracking some eggs into a bowl.  The last one I cracked instead of being yellow and clearish it was red.  It was blood and there was even a tiny heart inside the egg.  OMG it was sooo gross.  This has never happened to me before.  It makes me nervous to eat eggs again.  Has this happened to anyone before??

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ayschia_markie
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Eeew

bump

retsillacam
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:39 PM

that's disgusting.

ajswenson
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:39 PM

No ugh that's gross....I knew I didn't like eggs for a reason!!!

LylaNLogansMom
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:41 PM

no, freaky!!!

rocklovinggirl
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:41 PM

eww...lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a tattooed, pro-marijuana legalization, bi-sexual but monogamous, open minded Christian, rock/metal loving, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, non-circum, pro-life, anti-obama, pro- Ron Paul, baby carrying, scrapbooking, crafty, book reading, WoW playing, crazy hair dyeing, mostly libertarian, soon to be SAH mom and army wife! TEAM LESTAT! Due October 15-It's a boy!
DevonSerena
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Quoting retsillacam:

that's disgusting.

That is gross.  It must have been fertilized. YUCK.

I was going to write this long paragraph about who I am and how I parent, but who really cares, because I sure as hell don't care how you raise your kids as long as they don't bother me. 

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:42 PM

eww no....

2brats1chkymnky
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:43 PM

I have cracked an egg or two where they had reddish streaks. ewww, now that I think about it. Gross that there was a heart in your egg.

Azanne
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:43 PM

gross

crochetshop2-1-1.jpg picture by azanne06

YorkEricaL
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:44 PM

That has happened to me before!! There wasnt a heart it in..but it was bloody! Sssoooo sick!! I dont know how that happens! Blah!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)