Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just want to slap some sense into her *sort of long*

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:42 PM
  • 11 Replies

OK so a girl I know I really wouldn't call her a friend we talk to her because My daughter(3 1/2) likes to play with her son. he is 2 months younger then her. So we were texting today because we drove by this house that has TONS of junkers and is known for drug users. well I text her saying that we just passed you on X road. She then tells me that they are getting her boyfriends van fixed so they (her and her son) can go up to where her boyfriend is logging and live in the van. I was so shocked I asked where is he logging and she tells me where (where it is is really really hot in the summer.) I then text OH BOY. she gets kind of mad and says WHAT. I go well what are you going to do with CJ because you know how hot your van is going to get. She says Ya they stay in the trailers that are cool. So when they are at work CJ and I will stay in there or walking around Or he can ride his bike. We will have the dogs, Fish ans so forth (they also have like 5 cats) and I'm going to bring crafts. I was like you 3 the dogs cats and fish are all going to be staying in his van. She said yes there is lots of room and now I am starting to sound like her mom. Then I asked well what if it storms because where they are going has thunderstorms ALOT. she says that's what the trailer and crafts are for. OMG really WHAT do you not know how much energy 3 year olds have then i ask about food she says that they will use her boyfriends food stamps (OMG I didn't ask how you were going to get food I asked how are you going to cook it.) she still has not answered me on that. ( didn't say it that mean lol)

Then I make her mad and just say well maybe you should leave CJ with your mom and go up with your boyfriend she Said HELL NO.  (her mom has offered this so that is why i brought it up her mom and I talk alot.)

Im mean come on lady think about your son here why would you give up your apt for a while to live in a VAN UGG.

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy21Boy1Girl
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:45 PM

She deosn't sound too bright!

mcsmom99
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Life's an adventure so why not?  So it's going to be hot and cramped.  Her choice.  When she has enough she can always come home.

babyblujems
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:47 PM

OMG She totally sounds like my sister...wait are you from MA?  Saw the sox shirt and got me thinking..cause I live in MA...maybe she is my sister...wait my sister's son is two lol.  I'm sorry she's doing this I hate people who put their boyfriends...or any other person, before their kids.

MamaAlderman_2
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:49 PM

haha no im in oregon lol

Quoting babyblujems:

OMG She totally sounds like my sister...wait are you from MA?  Saw the sox shirt and got me thinking..cause I live in MA...maybe she is my sister...wait my sister's son is two lol.  I'm sorry she's doing this I hate people who put their boyfriends...or any other person, before their kids.

MamaAlderman_2
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:50 PM

She cant just come home. it is her boyfriends van and he is going to be up there working.

Quoting mcsmom99:

Life's an adventure so why not?  So it's going to be hot and cramped.  Her choice.  When she has enough she can always come home.

Sirenabella
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:51 PM

It's sad when ppl put boyfriends ahead of their children. Hopefully she'll get some sense soon.  

mcsmom99
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:53 PM

Quoting MamaAlderman_2:

She cant just come home. it is her boyfriends van and he is going to be up there working.

Quoting mcsmom99:

Does she have a home to come back to or will she be homeless?  I mean if it got ugly I suppose she could call someone to come and get her?  And I'm from Northern CA, how hot does it get in the mountains in OR at this time of year?

geminishadow79

why is it any different than camping?  At least they have a van in case it rains.  I use to take my dd camping, in a tent, when she was two.  We didnt' go last summer and probably won't get to this summer but I'd take her camping again.  I don't blame her for being a little miffed it sounds like your calling her stupid for doing this.  Your assuming that she hasn't put any thought into this at all, which is presumptuous

babyblujems

Ah well at least you have some sense....lol

Quoting MamaAlderman_2:

haha no im in oregon lol

Quoting babyblujems:

MamaAlderman_2
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Im not sure but I know her mom will take her son high 90s

Quoting mcsmom99:

Quoting MamaAlderman_2:

Quoting mcsmom99:

Does she have a home to come back to or will she be homeless?  I mean if it got ugly I suppose she could call someone to come and get her?  And I'm from Northern CA, how hot does it get in the mountains in OR at this time of year?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)