36 weeks pregnant bad toothache, should I take pain med?
Tylenol is not helping, I know it needs to be pulled, but am trying to wait untill after the baby is born because I am terrified of having a tooth pulled and I cant get gas while pregnant. They gave me antibioticcs and Lorcets for this tooth back when I was like 4 wks. pregnant and it helped. I have some of both left over. Should I take them both now? I will call Dr. if you think i really should, but really hate to bother him tonight. Any advice please?
Tooth is really throbbing.