Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

she called MY son HERS !

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:12 AM
  • 53 Replies

i play a summer softball league. and my mom sits with my son on the bleachers.

well today i was pitching so i heard everything that my mother said. this lady comes up and starts playing with him and then says "aw you're son is such a cutie." what does she say, "thank you." and then they go on having a conversation about MY son.

after the game, during the "team talk" i'm holding him and he's got his head on my shoulder and we're walking away and i see the lady again and she goes to me "how do you like being a big sister?" before i could correct her, my mom interrupts and goes she's such a great help and she loves it and all this crap.

i have every right to be mad right ?

i take three L's to the head ::
       Love | Live | Life
            && i'm dead

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
janette23
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Um i would have interupted your mom and said mom this is my son remember? thats a bit creepy

Rhynestonefreak
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Uh..YEAH! I would have been pissed and corrected her right there.

toddler boyParker (6-1-07) baby boyColten (1-15-09) 

kaitlynsmommy31
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:14 AM

UHHHHHHHH YEAH! I'd be livid!

Love Invader Zim or JTHM? Come join my fan group!!!

JTHM Fans

MaryD621
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:15 AM

I would of been pissed.  HELLO !!!  I gave birth to him remember!!!!

discokittten
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:16 AM

oh man...I thought that this was going to be like...my EX's new wife called my son hers..but this is just plain creepy! Tell her to knock it off or she won't be alone with HER son anymore haha

~* I'm a Young Married PostCollegeEducated Breastfeeding Vaccinating - NoCIO Overly Caffeinated STAHM to a Huge Adorable Loud Spirited little lady*~Johanna Margaret *June 13, 2008*10lbs 5.2 oz 21.5 inches baby girl

Kesh_Cay
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:16 AM

yep! Just my vent since u brought it up: My daughter calls her dads mom mommy & it drives me crazy.  I keep askn them to come up with a name since she doesnt want to be called grandma but no they dont. Then if we're both in the house & MY daughter says momma she goes running & saying huh....god it pisses me off. Now back to you, that wasn't very nice of ur mom but maybe she wanted to feel young & took wat the lady said as a complimet?! but still not cool.

Alison_C
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:17 AM

I think she was just having fun.

MOMby19

ummm... yeah. i would have said "actually... he's MINE. SHE'S the grandma. but i'm sure she loves it as much as i love being mom."

I am PROUD:
the proud expectant mommy to Ashley Ryan
the proud mommy to Anthony Marcus
the proud fiance to Collin Spencer

I am Tamara Marie and I'm proud of my life!

2love

Yeah Id be pissed.My mom did that to me once in Sams Club when this lady asked was my son my bro and my mom said yeah.I was like no hes mine then i stormed off cuz I was pissed. 

CafeMom Tickers
janette23

yea thats not fun lol

Quoting Alison_C:

I think she was just having fun.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)