Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For BFing Mamas

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:12 AM
  • 6 Replies

Whst is your favorite part of nursing?

Mine is when my Ds puts his hand on my arm and rubbs it like he is loving on me!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
isra1986
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:14 AM

When DD was little, she used to sigh and roll her eyes in the back of her head, like it was the best thing in the world, lol.
And now, she will pat my arm like I have always patted her butt, lol. Or grab my hand and hug it :)

skittlenbonesma
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:15 AM
Mine is when DS rubs and pats right above my breast. Its so sweet! Oh yeah and the little noises he makes. Like its the best thing in the world. LOL
MoM.i.aM
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:18 AM

Mine does this too! It is like his way of saying "I love you"

Quoting skittlenbonesma:

Mine is when DS rubs and pats right above my breast. Its so sweet! Oh yeah and the little noises he makes. Like its the best thing in the world. LOL

Chick
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:28 AM

These! I love those moments. The eyes are so funny. And when they caress the breasts or hold my finger, or twirl my hair without pulling. There are so many things to love about nursing. It really is the sweetest thing. I told my sister when she was pregnant, you will see, breastfeeding babies are just so sweet and they do the funniest things. Now she agrees. She says when she gives him the bottle he tolerates it, but he LOVES his boobies. When my dd got older, like after 1, it got pretty funny. Before that it was all sweet. OH and I LOVE nursing giggles and mumbled babble bc they don't want to unlatch completely.

Quoting isra1986:

When DD was little, she used to sigh and roll her eyes in the back of her head, like it was the best thing in the world, lol.
And now, she will pat my arm like I have always patted her butt, lol. Or grab my hand and hug it :)

MoM.i.aM
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:34 AM

I like smiles with nipples in their mouths!

Quoting Chick:

These! I love those moments. The eyes are so funny. And when they caress the breasts or hold my finger, or twirl my hair without pulling. There are so many things to love about nursing. It really is the sweetest thing. I told my sister when she was pregnant, you will see, breastfeeding babies are just so sweet and they do the funniest things. Now she agrees. She says when she gives him the bottle he tolerates it, but he LOVES his boobies. When my dd got older, like after 1, it got pretty funny. Before that it was all sweet. OH and I LOVE nursing giggles and mumbled babble bc they don't want to unlatch completely.

Quoting isra1986:

USMCBride08
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:36 AM

my son rubs the top of my boob and sighs then after a few min will smile at me and then bury his face into my chest.. it makes me wanna go wake him now to nurse... hes too sweet.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)