Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There's a mouse in my house!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:26 AM
  • 6 Replies

yes!! i saw a mouse in my house! im so not going to sleep tonight! the worst thing is that its in my room!! AHHHH!!!!!! so i called Orkin earlier and they are coming out tomorrow to put more bait down. its been awhile! oh im so glad that he squeezed us in!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
krista778
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Not to freak you out more but mice live in packs, where there is one there are several! Hope they get the nasty things!

skinnymom3
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:29 AM

I saw one the other day in my house. I have traps set, and I'm going to get that Riddex Plus thing I saw on TV that you plug into the wall, and it works through the electrical lines in the walls and scares them out of the house. 

luvbeinamommy68
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Quoting krista778:

Not to freak you out more but mice live in packs, where there is one there are several! Hope they get the nasty things!

yeah i kno! orkin puts this one bait down in my crawl space where it dries them out basically, they will run out of the house looking for water and die outside. or if they do die inside they are all dried out and we dont smell them! we had one that was dead a few weeks ago. been there for about a month and never noticed it!

madalynsmommy
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:32 AM
Snap traps and peperoni!! He will be gona in an hour!!
lauraluann
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:39 AM

Quoting skinnymom3:

I saw one the other day in my house. I have traps set, and I'm going to get that Riddex Plus thing I saw on TV that you plug into the wall, and it works through the electrical lines in the walls and scares them out of the house. 

I have had those for months and they don't work.  I have had to put out traps and poison.

mstnbecki
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:28 AM

I have a little one in my house to, till my dog sees it then it will be history 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)