Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dr. Brown's bottles

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:09 AM
  • 4 Replies

I bought a little 4oz one today for DS (7 months and will only take 4oz. Don't worry, he's 17lbs and growing fast!!!!) and he seems to like it so far. Problem is: THEY'RE LEAKY!!!! I read the directions and put it together correctly and it's still leaky. Anyone know how to fix this? I feel like I've wasted $6 for nothing.

~Proudly Formula Feeding Guru!!~

Need Bottle/Formula Advice?

PM me for assitance!!!!!!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dswarila
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:11 AM

You wasted your money... I HATE Dr. Brown's bottles! They are a pain in the butt to clean and use and all of mine leak! I finally thru them all away and got Advent and Playtex drop-ins! We love 'em!!

Proud Mommy to a beautiful little boy named Lucas and a proud AF wife!!! air forceyellow ribbonbaby boy

a wedding website

AMarineLovesMe
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:11 AM

I don't remember having that problem when I used them... sorry.  Heres a bump for you though

MommyJ0697
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:14 AM

He used to LOVE Nuk bottles, but he started refusing the nipple and we tried a soft top sippy and it was too fast--the medium flow nipple was WAY too fast, so I decided trying different bottles. He doesn't like drop ins or avent, so I tried the Dr. Brown's today and he seems *okay* with it.

~Proudly Formula Feeding Guru!!~

Need Bottle/Formula Advice?

PM me for assitance!!!!!!

AngelicaRenee
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:23 AM

on the rare occasion that my son had a bottle he used the Dr. Browns and they didn't ever leak for me. I had no problem with them at all. Don't know why yours would be leaking

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)