Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Least favorite subject?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:27 AM
  • 33 Replies

Okay ladies.. I need help. I'm doing a research paper for school and I need some answers!!

What was your least favorite subject in high school, and why? Once I get enough answers I'll post what my research paper is about :)

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
briana_paige
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:28 AM

Well once I got into high school, I hated science. The science I once knew went out the window and we started learning crazy stuff. LOL I mostly hated Biology. Weirdly still made good grades though.

I loved Math and History though.Oh, and Literature.

cjsmom0206
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:29 AM

Algebra...hated it. I'm not that great with numbers to begin with, then you start adding letters to the mix...ugh!!!  I use more of the English/art philosophy side of my brain.

DomesticDoll
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:31 AM

Math, I was never really good at it and was always afraid of being called up to the front to figure out problems on the whiteboard.....

10-1.gif BEING A MOM ROCKS image by CindyBug555momnocape.png mom no cape image by mommiesdestini

youngmommy2be09
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:31 AM

MATH! That was the all time worse for me. I just cant pay attention to all the numbers. It sucked and still sucks!

I didnt like Spanish either, I still cant remember anything but Hola. 

I know this World Is So...Cold and Deceiving, But I keep my Head up...Like My nose is bleeding. - Lil Wayne- 

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:32 AM

Math. I was terrible at it. I was in all the honors classes, and excelled at English, but I was put in the lowest of the math classes. There's just something about numbers and equations that doesn't click with me, lol.. 

cjsmom0206
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:35 AM

Sounds like we were one in the same. Shoot, I got one wrong in reading and comprehension on my ACT's, but don't even ask me what I scored on the math portion! lol

Quoting msmoody:

Math. I was terrible at it. I was in all the honors classes, and excelled at English, but I was put in the lowest of the math classes. There's just something about numbers and equations that doesn't click with me, lol.. 

briana_paige
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:36 AM

I think I'm the only one on here who actually loved Math. But I liked English too. I was kind of a nerd in school though. I have overachiever tendencies. LOL But Math was my favorite besides history. I guess I'm a weirdo.

Quoting cjsmom0206:

Sounds like we were one in the same. Shoot, I got one wrong in reading and comprehension on my ACT's, but don't even ask me what I scored on the math portion! lol

Quoting msmoody:

ANandLPsMom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:48 AM

bump. i need more answers!

Sirenabella
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:51 AM

Math. Especially Geometry. Not b/c I didn't get it or anything like that. Mostly b/c of the ppl they had teaching the classes and the way they were taught. The teachers were the type (sports coaches usually) who didn't really know what the hell they were doing but just followed what was in the teacher's manual. You couldn't ask them anything. Then my personal issues with it. I always got the answer right (like just instantly had it in my mind) but we always had to write out the whole formula and problem for our homework/tests for points. I always got those parts wrong.  

dswarila
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:51 AM

I hated chemistry and biology!!!

Proud Mommy to a beautiful little boy named Lucas and a proud AF wife!!! air forceyellow ribbonbaby boy

a wedding website

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)