Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my two year old is sick...

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:40 AM
  • 6 Replies

my poor baby jst woke up sick and crying help mommy, so i got him out of his crib and he felt like he had a fever and was all sweaty and then he puked all over both of us, where he got sick... i have no idea.. send get well vibes our way.

simple frown

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:52 AM

feel betteraww poor lil guy. Hope he feels better soon

dswarila
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:55 AM

Im so sorry! I hope he gets better soon.

Proud Mommy to a beautiful little boy named Lucas and a proud AF wife!!! air forceyellow ribbonbaby boy

a wedding website

MommyJ0697
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:57 AM

Poor baby...make sure he drinks tons of fluids though. Give Pedialyte or nurse (if you still do)...maybe even a tiny bit of Gatorade helps.

feel better

~Proudly Formula Feeding Guru!!~

Need Bottle/Formula Advice?

PM me for assitance!!!!!!

MNLETLE
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:58 AM

Wellness to both of you and anyone else you may live with. Brace yourself. Sounds like you're the next victim. We had 5 stomach viruses this winter. Worst I have ever had. I also happened to be pregnant the entire winter which made it that much worse!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

ljs1007
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:07 AM

Aww poor little one, he sounds like he has a fever, which means he has some kind of virus going on, probably a stomach virus. I would say just keep him as cool as possible, like a lukewarm bath, and give Tylenol as directed or told by your doc. He'll get through it and so won't you but don't you always wonder, why do these things happen at night??? Hang in, sendin healthy vibes your way!!!

HeatherMae55
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:08 AM

Awww!  Poor thing - I hope he feels better!  Nothing worse than watching your little feel awful and know you can't just take it away..

Blame Straight People   prochoice.jpg pro choice image by thekiltedyaksmendefault.jpg leagalize dont pentalize marijuana image by earlsworld70117

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)