Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rice a roni.... HELP?? LOL

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:13 AM
  • 14 Replies

is the fried rice "rice a roni" any good?? ...im exahusted missed dinner,and if it's nasty i don't wanna have to cook again... good?? or not so good?? please tell me!! lol

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dswarila
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:15 AM

I really like it but I am a big fan of rice! And it's super simple to cook!

Proud Mommy to a beautiful little boy named Lucas and a proud AF wife!!! air forceyellow ribbonbaby boy

a wedding website

pamelam20
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:15 AM

LOL I like it :)

briana_paige
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:16 AM

I haven't ever had that one but the Broccoli Au Grautin one is the best! I could eat it with every meal. It is so delicious.

iluvmybaby175
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:20 AM

lol i have it ... but im sick of it =) ... it was really good for awhile

Quoting briana_paige:

I haven't ever had that one but the Broccoli Au Grautin one is the best! I could eat it with every meal. It is so delicious.

iluvmybaby175
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:21 AM

lol k =) thanks... is it sorta like panda expresses fried rice?? **haha im craving that stuff BADLY**

Quoting pamelam20:

LOL I like it :)

CandaceD4u
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:25 AM

oh I love that stuff!!! it so easy to cook! the rice Pilaf is my absolut fav. I could eat that alll day long.

Ava and I wait till you come home safe to us.

4 more months

iluvmybaby175
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:31 AM

haha that don't help thats what it's a toss up between the rice pilaf and the fried rice.. an di cant chose!! lol

Quoting CandaceD4u:

oh I love that stuff!!! it so easy to cook! the rice Pilaf is my absolut fav. I could eat that alll day long.

CandaceD4u
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:37 AM

oh rice pilaf for suuuure! haha! do the pilaf do the pilaf!!!

Quoting iluvmybaby175:

haha that don't help thats what it's a toss up between the rice pilaf and the fried rice.. an di cant chose!! lol

Quoting CandaceD4u:

4 more months

iluvmybaby175
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:38 AM

LOL never mind! i guess i made it up on my own ... i was gonna switch the flavorings around cause you said the pilaf was so good and i already had the rice to the other one cooking ...but the rice mix is diff, so fried rice it is LOL

Quoting iluvmybaby175:

Quoting CandaceD4u:

CandaceD4u
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:41 AM

lol damn... yea totally diff. rice. But now I want the Pilaf!!! BAD! haha

Quoting iluvmybaby175:

LOL never mind! i guess i made it up on my own ... i was gonna switch the flavorings around cause you said the pilaf was so good and i already had the rice to the other one cooking ...but the rice mix is diff, so fried rice it is LOL

Quoting iluvmybaby175:

Quoting CandaceD4u:

4 more months

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)