Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGH!!! PAIN IN MY...

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:17 AM
  • 23 Replies

LEFT LEG...

im 7 1/2 months preg. now and sometimes when i sleep, i'll get this huge leg cramp... most of the time its in my lower leg. but sometimes in my thigh...it literally wakes me up and puts me in tears!!! i've found that pointing my toes up towards the ceiling helps a bit. But it constantly feels like i've just worked out only my left leg... why???

Ava and I wait till you come home safe to us.

4 more months

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cheyeone
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:19 AM

charley horses are normal try drinking more milk it helped me

Most days I'm Mom the rest of them I'm just plain nuts!!!

My girls Angel 13, Bella 6, and Dani (6/25/09)

sharisse
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:20 AM

i get those still and my son is two.. its very normal and yes it does hurt like hell... the only thing ive found that works is the stretching and standing on it as much as it hurts to do so it helps..

My dad gets them so bad that sometimes his foot will be stuck out becase he cant move his muscles... they hurt, they suck and im sorry.

The_New_Me

Could it be that your baby is laying on your siatic ( not sure if I am Spelling it right) nerve? I use to have that problem and found out that is what is was.

CandaceD4u

wow!!! im am retarded!!!! I definitely ment my right leg... my left leg is tottttallly fine ok! hahah

4 more months

CandaceD4u
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:21 AM

Do they go away after pregnancy?

Quoting cheyeone:

4 more months

CandaceD4u
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:22 AM

Yea! if I dont catch it right away, I wont be able to move my foot for like 2 mins.

Quoting sharisse:

i get those still and my son is two.. its very normal and yes it does hurt like hell... the only thing ive found that works is the stretching and standing on it as much as it hurts to do so it helps..

My dad gets them so bad that sometimes his foot will be stuck out becase he cant move his muscles... they hurt, they suck and im sorry.

4 more months

CandaceD4u
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:23 AM

Really? I thought that is what was just causing my back pain... I didnt know it could do that

Quoting The_New_Me:

Could it be that your baby is laying on your siatic ( not sure if I am Spelling it right) nerve? I use to have that problem and found out that is what is was.

4 more months

hautemama83
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:24 AM

yup chey is right, and no mine never went away after pregnancy, still get them all the time

Quoting CandaceD4u:

Quoting cheyeone:

in lovebaby boygirl on a swing

CandaceD4u
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:26 AM

ugh! not looking forward to this! lol

I HATE milk!

Quoting hautemama83:

yup chey is right, and no mine never went away after pregnancy, still get them all the time

Quoting CandaceD4u:

Quoting cheyeone:

4 more months

The_New_Me
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:27 AM

Yes it can, i wasn't able to move my leg for awhile and when i went to my doctor she informed me that is what it was and prescribed me a maternity belt which work fine for awhile.

Quoting CandaceD4u:

Really? I thought that is what was just causing my back pain... I didnt know it could do that

Quoting The_New_Me:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)