• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

every1 please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:24 AM
  • 6 Replies

ok ladies this isn't a long post please read!!!!!!!!

ok so it seems that everytime i post a post i get bashed about the fact that i miss spell a couple of words....when its late at night, im tired from working 10-12 hours a day and then comgin home and takeing care of my daughter (alone) yea i might mis spell a couple of words...especially cuz i dont go and do spell check after im done writeing uz i mean shit i'd this that ya'll ladie would be mature anough to not make fun of some1 miss spelling a word.

do ya'll ladies need to feel supierior to go about ya'lls day????

do u need to feel smart???

do u need to make fun of people to make yourself feel better about yourself???

well if you've answered yes to 1 or more of the last 3 questions then congrats ur a biatch!

dont sit there and critisise some1 on something simple like miss spelling a word.

every1 does it, so dont make fun of something u do yourself!

and this honestly wouldn't bother me if it had just happened once or maybe even twice...but the past 2 nights i have posted a post and both posts i have gotten more than one bash on miss spelling a word and each post( as of now ) has less than 25  quotes on them and soem of those quotes are my own

so grow up ladies im sick of ya'lls shit.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momof2girls2407
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:25 AM

Girl, don't worry about everyone else. Nobody is perfect, nor should they claim to be.  

hannahsmommy309
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:36 AM

take what others say when they are negative with a grain of salt! you arent writing a research paper, its damn cafemom..the internet for goodness sake. dont let it get to u..

NANA21
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:40 AM

Quoting momof2girls2407:

Girl, don't worry about everyone else. Nobody is perfect, nor should they claim to be.  

DomesticDoll
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:42 AM

all I have to say is no one here pays your bills, watches your kid, provides a roof over your head..YOU DO..and thats the only person you have to worry about.

madhouseof5
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:36 AM

I some time wonder if nobody bothers with my post because I am English and people just dont get me LOL

as for my spelling, well Even if its spelt right its spelt wrong for half the lot in here Like We spell labour you spell it labor Same with colour LOL

Dont worry about it

if your worried about what people think then dont post it If you dont like what they say then stuff them

we all have our own feelings and ways of doing things Thats what makes the world go around

mamaof2angles
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:40 AM

Dont worry bout it I mispell things ALL the time LOL if they wanna bash ya then just ignore them. most of us are NOT perfect sooooo, relax!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)