• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Snugglebugs!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:27 AM
  • 4 Replies

Does your baby always wanna snuggle or be held? Do they get mad at you if you hold them and put them down?

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Root213
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:37 AM

my son is a BIGGGG cuddler/snuggler... he wont go to bed without cuddling with me.  he likes me to carry him ALL the time.. but i make him walk more now. He was always spoiled by me and he turned into a BIG mama's boy...I'm not complaining ... but his father doesn't like it.

my son will be 20 months tomorrow.

silverspun
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:41 AM

My daughter isn't big on this..never has been.  She'll want to snuggle if she's not feeling well or on her terms..i.e. for a little bit but not for very long.   

graciejoe
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:46 AM

Some days yes, some days no. 

LiSsY0924
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:48 AM

My first son, not so much. He's 2 1/2 now.

My second son, he's 12 months old is kind of like that.

I do not hold my kids everytime they cry, and I never have. I am trying to teach them to be independant and that they always cannot get what they want. That doesn't mean that I never hold them. I hold them quite a bit, just not enough to draw that line if you know what I mean.

My 12 month old just recently has been freaking out, I mean screaming bloody-murder if i put him down! Even if I sit when I hold hiM! I have to be standing holding him or he flips out! Sometimes it gets to the point where I can't deal with the loud girly bloody murder screams anymore and I put him in his room and shut the door for about 10 minutes until he calms down. That may not be the choice thing to do, but it works for him and lets me get what I need to get done, done and I'm not ripping my hair out while doing it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)