Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone sell on ebay? I have a shipping question

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:49 AM
  • 4 Replies

One buyer is wanting 2 of my items, shes asking what my combined shipping policy is, I"ve never combined shipping! how do I do it? thanks in advance.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mrs.hartman05
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:52 AM

I would guess it's whatever you want it to be.  I know that you set your own shipping to begin with.  I would just make the amount lower then it would be if 2 different ppl bought the items...did you understand what I am trying to say..lol??

oporb
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:56 AM

Combined shipping is putting the two items into one box and shipping them together to save money on shipping.

Say each item is $10 to ship -- together they would cost $15 rather than $20. She is asking how much you'd charge to ship them both together.

If you need some help figuring out what to charge -- you can go on usps and estimate the weights. Email if you have any questions -- I've sold / shipped 1,000's of items on there!

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:53 AM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:

Advice for Moms

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

mirandar2001
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Basically she wants you to send them together in the same package so it will cost less to send. I used to sell on ebay. I invested in a postage scale (on ebay) and was able to weigh all of my packages and then ebay figures the shipping for you. OR you can use priority mail flat rate boxes if the items will fit. I used to give 2 options, either usps parcel post, or priority mail. For the big items I used UPS.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)