Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

maybe prego..or not what do you think?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:59 AM
  • 13 Replies

i posted this this morning but I want to get a few more opinions

ok so I am about 3 weeks late and that is sometimes normal I dont always get my periods on time, i have been having these really bad night sweats and having to go pee all the time. Last night got up 3 times and then could not go back to sleep..been up since about 3:30am. i'm hungry all the time, feeling fluttering in my stomach, might just be gas..I am tired all the time but have to force myself to stay awake my lil one is up by 6am and i babysit two kids that never want to go back to sleep and they get here at 6:30am. the lower part of stomach starting to feel hard and i keep feeling like im going to throw up but never actually do.and i have been having this really thick, white, and sticky discharge last 4 days. so do you think just late period or maybe pg?

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mnmsmom2008
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:02 AM

take a preg test

MaryAnne3mommy
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Sounds like how I felt during my first few weeks, but if you're three weeks late - go get a test.  If you don't want to pay $10 - go to the dollar store - they have them for $1 and they are just as effective.

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:06 AM

I'd have to agree with the previous posters...get a pregnancy test.  But those are about the same symptoms I had when I got pregnant with both of mine.

I am a baby-wearing, vaccinating, country music loving, Obama supporting, WI Badger loving, bull-headed, strong-willed, pro choice, tattooed, pierced, stay at home momma of two absolutely gorgeous girls.  I have opinions...and I'm entitled to them!

in love             blowing bubbles              baby girl

Justin & Michele 9/16/02    Aubrey Michele 12/22/02    Gracey McKenna 1/7/08

ang0708
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:06 AM

Yeah I think might go get a test today. You know what is funny with my first pregnancy i took like 4 test all said no. day i went to dr took it that morning it was a no, went to dr found out i was came home looked at the test again and it was a yes. I swear i let that thing sit for like 10min before i threw out., well we will see girls...thanks

MommE2Savannah
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:10 AM
Let us know.

And lots of Baby dust to you
ang0708
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:11 AM

oh i will.

ang0708
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:04 PM

bump

lovinmyseabee09
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:07 PM

well....did you take the test? i mean really....everything can "sound" like pregnancy when it is not.

{ insert pissy little paragraph about how my views are better than yours here }

ang0708
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:07 PM

bump

junebug624
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Quoting lovinmyseabee09:

well....did you take the test? i mean really....everything can "sound" like pregnancy when it is not.

Agreed, and the fluttering is probably just gas. If you are prego, you would only be about 7 wks along and thats not far enough to feel flutters.

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college attending, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)