Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My little girls come home outfit!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:07 AM
  • 13 Replies

This is what I plan to bring my little girl home in!  I think it's soo cute.  I still have a baby shower so it could change but so far this is my favorite one.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schleetle
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:08 AM

Very cute, I love the polka dots.

Pregnancy Ticker

amarston
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:08 AM

its adorable!

Mamagirlz
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:09 AM

Thanks!

youngmamma11
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:10 AM

So cute! I want another baby.. :( I have all my daughters infant clothes packed away except for her first outfit that she wore. It is the only newborn outfit in her dresser.. but im too attached to pack it away.. I love that outfit that you have picked out. Super cute.

mdwright4
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:10 AM

very cute! when are you due?

Mamagirlz
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:11 AM

November 6th.  Still got 3 more months.

Quoting mdwright4:

very cute! when are you due?

toopicky429
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:12 AM

That is a cute outfit! Be sure to get a NB size for bringing home baby. The 0-3 month usually are to big for a couple weeks. I had a bring home outfit for my daughter, and ended up leaving her in a t-shirt and blanket, lol. We didn't get discharged until like 9pm. My son got to wear his though.

Mamagirlz
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:13 AM

Ya I know.  I didn't bring NB size for my last 2 deliveries and ended up having to go and buy some.  This outfit is NB size so I don't have to worry about it. 

Quoting toopicky429:

That is a cute outfit! Be sure to get a NB size for bringing home baby. The 0-3 month usually are to big for a couple weeks. I had a bring home outfit for my daughter, and ended up leaving her in a t-shirt and blanket, lol. We didn't get discharged until like 9pm. My son got to wear his though.

robbinsroost
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:17 AM

Very cute, I love polka dots. I had a NB outfit for my first and she almost did not fit in it. I made sure I had 0-3 months for my next two. I have very big babies.

mnmsmom2008
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:24 AM

Quoting Mamagirlz:

Ya I know.  I didn't bring NB size for my last 2 deliveries and ended up having to go and buy some.  This outfit is NB size so I don't have to worry about it. 

Quoting toopicky429:

You should be good then if your other babies were small enough to fit into NB.  I had to send my hubby home to get a 0-3 month cuz the newborn was too small for my oldest lol.  She never fit into the nb diapers I had bought and stocked in her diaper stacker.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)