Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Men are SUCH babies!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:30 AM
  • 1 Replies

Ok so my DH stayed home from work yesterday because he had a sore throat and a runny nose.  He spent the entire day in bed on his laptop.  He didn't want to touch the kids and if one of them started fussing he would call me over to pick them up.  And Im just sitting here thinking...wait a minute.  What if I was sick???  I would still have to be around the kids and entertain them, feed them, change diapers, etc.  But NO.  The idea of using hand sanitizer to handle our kids while I'm taking a potty break is out of the question. 

THEN he uses his cell phone to call me from the bedroom!  He's all like "babe we are out of Klenex".  No kidding, I am in the living room talking on the phone with my DH who is in our bedroom.  AND we have a bathroom in our bedroom.  HELLO...go get some toilet paper you big baby lol!

Oh yes, and later he felt well enough to have a beer after the boys were in bed.  COME ON!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
CraZedSAHMof3
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:59 AM

see, that just irrates the living sin out of me.  my husband is the same way, i'm just like wthe!!!  I never never get to be sick.  I could be puking and crappin at the same time and i STILL have to take care of my 3....{thank god my 13 yr old will help me out}...he gets a sniffle and omg he has to go straight to bed {hes in the army so he can't take off..lol} when he gets home...wthe again!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha

I am a proud SAH/WAHM of 3, wife of a US Army Warrant Officer, formula-feeding, forward facing, supporter of our troops, gay/lesbian marriages/rights, animal rights, child rights, acrylic nail wearin, believes in teaching my children LIFE instead of sugar coating it, GOD believing, church going, speakin my mind, opinion giving MOMMA!!!  Don't want to hear what I have to say..don't ask!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)