Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*weightloss buddy wanted*

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:38 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hey ladies. My name is Pamela, I am 24 years old, with a four year old. I used to be 205lbs, and now I am down in the 170lbs mark. I am looking for a buddy who will motivate me to get up off my toosh and tell me to go do something. I want to lose 50lbs. I am 5'0 and would love to be around 125lbs. I would like to talk to someone who is trying to lose weight, weither its 10lbs to 205lbs. I would like to talk to a person every day to see how they are doing. Anyone interested?!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
USMCBride08
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:39 AM

i'll do it!!! i'm at the same point... i WANT to loose weight, but with it just being me and my infant, its soo easy to just blow it off... :( 

ally1021
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:42 AM

HI...I'm ally...I've lost 62 lbs in 1.5 years..i work out 6x a week and still want to lose only 5 lbs..but i'm a great motivator and can share with you what i've done to keep the weight off etc...Anywho..friend me if you'd like!

Jamie_Clark05
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:50 AM

I'll do it too!  I just had a baby in April.  My starting weight (when I found out I was pregnant) was 200.  I gained 18 lbs during the pregnancy so that put me at 218. I am now at 176.  I am 5'11" and I need to lose another 10-15 lbs.

What keeps me motivated is that I am 26 and its only going to get harder to lose weight the older you get.  Also, I want to feel attractive to my hubby and just look good.  I get on the treadmill everyday for 30 minutes, and then do lunges, sqwats, wall sits, and crunches.  I am also taking Alli (which I am regretting after this weekend lol).  Lets go!  WE CAN DO THIS!

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:55 AM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Healthy Weight Loss Weight Loss in 2009

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Pamelalynne85
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 5:38 PM

anyone else want to be a buddy to me? I can use all the help I can get.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)