Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

man cant get anyone to go on vacation with us

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:08 AM
  • 13 Replies

we have offered 4 people to go with us on vacation and HELP with the girls,  not watching them just if we want to go on gocarts or something them watch them so every one can have fun, the offer was we would pay every thing but their shopping!!!! so anywhere we go we pay for them too

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blondie7221
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:15 AM

well---no one---guess that how they felt too

sanatchison
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:17 AM

I'll Go, where are we going???? LOL

snoopy21276
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:17 AM

What are those people thinking LOL What a generous offer.... good luck.. i would take it as we can't afford to vacation anytime soon :)

mom_2_3crzyboys
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:18 AM

im on my way!!!! lol where we heading???

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:18 AM

Heck, I'll go with you!! I'll watch your girls anytime you want! LoL!

No, really though, I hope you find someone to go with you guys, if I was offered that deal, I'd jump on it, just cause I couldn't pay to go myself! How generous of you!

nichole520
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:19 AM

i'll go!!!!

lizmarie1975
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Do you know any teenagers?  They're usually up for something like that.

hfs1998
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:21 AM

maybe they can't get off work?  Otherwise, I'm surprised.  Money is tight for a lot of people right now so you would think they'd jump at the chance.  Maybe they are also scared that if they do take vacation, their job would be endangered.  I heard about people who were put on furlough (unpaid leave) and STILL showed up to work because they wanted to make a good impression and not get laid off during the next round of lay-offs.

Sarah993
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:28 AM

I"ll go!!  I don't know why it would be such an issue.  Do they understand that they are going to help and to not be the nanny?  Maybe they take it as they will be watching the kids the whole time while you and DH go out and have fun all the time.  Maybe no one likes your vacation destination?? LOL.  Good luck.

MamaCarley
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:28 AM

PICK ME PICK ME!!! i'd have to bring 2 kids though.... but yes I'D LOVE TO GO ON VACATION!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)