Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lose weight?! Not him.

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:18 AM
  • 2 Replies

My SO recently realized that he weighed about 20 lbs more than he thought he did.  Must be nice to live in a fantasy world, right?

Anyway, he took it upon himself to buy a bike.  Not just any bike...a $400 bike.  He's ridden it maybe 3-4 times and it's just sat there for the last week and a half taking up space.

He was cutting down on junk food but this morning I woke up to the box of ice cream bars finished (there were two left) and the Entemann's Cinnamon Hazelnut ring half eaten. 

Mind you..he had been relatively good with his eating until last night.  Not that he eats any of the fruit that I buy.  He'd let that rot before touching it.

I don't know what happened but boy oh boy...I'd stop buying junk food but my pregnancy requires me to buy it.  I may not eat it all but I MUST buy it.  It fulfills a need.  LOL.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mommy_meli
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:20 AM
lol my husband is the same way he has gained some weight over the last couple of years and he always tells me he is going on a diet and then does it for a few days and ends up giving up. He likes to eat a lot of junk food.
phoenixdreamer
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:21 AM
god i wish..let's trade lol. mine can't put on weight to save his life!! he sucks and i tell him so constantly lol. he eats like a freakin pig and nothing..if anything he might lose weight!! if it was possible to share metabolism i'd share some of my SO's with yours lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)