Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your LO's fave show?? (video)

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:29 AM
  • 16 Replies

Julian watching his all-time favorite show Ni Hao, Kai-Lan. Sorry about the background clicking sound. It's from the camera and I don't know what is wrong with it.

What is your LO's favorite show/movie/toy???

If you cant see the video, see it here: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=61175185

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aimige
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:30 AM

Joey has several.. Sonic the Hedghog, Backyardagans, Little Bill...He is 5 and his taste is all over the place.  He even likes the Smurfs and the Snorks..

careyw77
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:33 AM

If I can get the boys away from Wii ..Ill let you know..LOL As for my 14 month old...no interest whatsoever in tv.

Babe587
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:33 AM

My 17 month old LOVES Spongebob everytime we got to the store and she's see spongebob her face lights up and it just makes me melt. She'll look at me and her dad and say sponbob sponbob LOL it's the cutest thing ever. Needles to say we always end up getting something spongebob everytime we go to the store she dosen't really sit and watch it but she loves the theme song lol I don't even know how she got hooked on it but she is. She loves her some spongbob

princess.png mommy image by Amanda1597toddler girlsoldier-4.png madly in love with a soldier image by losiewicz22punching

cowboygal
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Scooby Doo, Pink Panther, Top Cat (almot anything on Boomerang), Dragon Tales, Hannah Montana, Magic School Bus, and Frannies Feet 

This signature is very tall. Try to keep it shorter than this green section.
KristaP13
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Max and Ruby, Franklin, Oswald... Anything on Noggin :) She's 2 and she sings all the songs it's adorable.

imamombygrace
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Show: Scooby Doo, Pop eye, yogi bear..she likes all the old cartoons and some new ones.

Movie: Space buddies

Toys: She loves small toys..the kind you would get out of a happy meal, swing set, Vtech motion, leapster, and dolls...it would really be a toss up between all of them.

imamombygrace
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:37 AM

Quoting cowboygal:

Scooby Doo, Pink Panther, Top Cat (almot anything on Boomerang), Dragon Tales, Hannah Montana, Magic School Bus, and Frannies Feet 

haha..mine too..we call her a boomer a holic..lol.

cowboygal
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:38 AM

My dh was almost as happy as the kids when we went back to Dirctv and got Boomerang again. I am not sure who watches it more.

Quoting imamombygrace:

Show: Scooby Doo, Pop eye, yogi bear..she likes all the old cartoons and some new ones.

Movie: Space buddies

Toys: She loves small toys..the kind you would get out of a happy meal, swing set, Vtech motion, leapster, and dolls...it would really be a toss up between all of them.

This signature is very tall. Try to keep it shorter than this green section.
Schleetle
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:39 AM

For kiddie shows they like Special Agent Oso, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse... They watch those in the morning sometimes. They aren't really interested in many shows right now, but one really likes 'Pet Star', and dog training shows on Animal Planet.

Movie... IDK I think they like Nemo.

Toys they like all the LeapFrog stuff, and water toys since its hot out.

Pregnancy Ticker

SunnyJoJo
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:39 AM

Layla goes crazy over Spongebob! lol! She also had a video Bunny Town that she was absolutely in love with until someone... *cough* husband *cough*.... Left it on the floor and the dog chewed it up. I haven't been able to find a replacement in the store since.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)