• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ft Campbell moms !! i need help !!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:43 AM
  • 6 Replies

has anyone ever camped at land between the lakes !? were going up this weekend and im really confused by their website , they really dont give much info . im wondering if they have shower areas lol , and how big the camp sites are ( a bunch of familys from dhs unit are going and i dont wanna be over crowded ) and any other info you think i should know ! im not really an outdoorys person so im nervous haha !! thanks ladies !

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sherry132
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:45 AM

I've been there once. It was really nice. I don't remember seeing showers but then I wasn't there to camp. It's a big area. I'm sure if its an actual camp area there will be showers.  I'll call my DH he knows a little more than I do and get back to you as soon as I can.

mdraper
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:48 AM

thanks soo much !! ive only been up there for a cookout so i havent seen much of it , of all the people going i dont think anyone had actually camped there haha

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:50 AM

When are you going?  And for how long?

Quoting mdraper:

thanks soo much !! ive only been up there for a cookout so i havent seen much of it , of all the people going i dont think anyone had actually camped there haha

mdraper
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:55 AM

just for the weekend , we're leaving friday after they get off of work , and staying till sunday  

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Ok here's a number to call. Dial 0 and ask all the questions you have. 1-800-525-7077. I asked if they have showers and they gave me four areas that do have showers. I don't know where you are staying so you'll have to call to find out more info. Have fun!

mdraper
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:58 AM

oh thanks so much !  i didnt come across that number when i was looking for info , and i hope we have fun too , i just hope the rain holds off haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)