Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the freakin dog has GOT to go!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:52 AM
  • 36 Replies

ugh. i have a 6 month old and i practice AP. so no CIO. well what does this ALMOST 2 y/o dog do? pees on my floor for the SIXTH time this morning! AND ITS ONLY 11!!!!! UGH and since i CANT let it sit (the floor gets nasty and he's most likely just gonna pee again, i had to mop it up. NBD, right? WRONG. Wyatt woke up and was in his exersaucer. Bender (the dog) ran by and bumped it, scaring ds. i threw bender outside, and wyatt quieted down so i rushed to clean it up. Yes, my floor is tile, but still. I dont want to accidentely step in it, nor do i want to scrub it up when its dry LOL So im mopping it and wyatt starts screaming and i cant just STOP. so i had to rush around and try to clean it up while listening to my baby scream and im so mad that stupid dog is going to be outside ALL day and thats it im done with him GRRR

EDIT im not really gonna get rid of him, i just wish that sometimes i could.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:54 AM

I hope the day gets better for you!

USMCBride08
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:56 AM

thanks im about to say screw it and jump into bed until 9 pm 

proudmommy35
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Your dog is wanting attention.

lovinmyseabee09
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:59 AM

i would get rid of the dog. your baby will never learn to crawl and walk if he can't get on the floor.

and it's not going to kill your baby to let him cry. sometimes they just have to wait.

{ insert pissy little paragraph about how my views are better than yours here }

USMCBride08
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:00 AM

my brother and sister were playing with him. grrrrr

Quoting proudmommy35:

Your dog is wanting attention.

SunnyJoJo

depending on how long ya'll have been up there may be something wrong with your dog medically.  Mine peed like crazy all the time when he had an infection, which is pretty inexpensive to test and get the meds to clear it up.
Sorry your day is starting so crappy though.

Happiness is a girl and her dog

SunshineSmiles

what a great reason

USMCBride08

huh? um dog and baby get along well, and while it may NOT kill him to cry, id rather pick him up

Quoting lovinmyseabee09:

i would get rid of the dog. your baby will never learn to crawl and walk if he can't get on the floor.

and it's not going to kill your baby to let him cry. sometimes they just have to wait.

USMCBride08
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:01 AM

im sorry?

Quoting SunshineSmiles:

what a great reason

USMCBride08
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:02 AM

which would be what i was thinking but he just spent the weekend with the vet and got a whole check up... so idk whats up with him. Damn dogs. LOL if i didnt pay so much when i got him id give him to someone else LOL

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

depending on how long ya'll have been up there may be something wrong with your dog medically.  Mine peed like crazy all the time when he had an infection, which is pretty inexpensive to test and get the meds to clear it up.
Sorry your day is starting so crappy though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)