Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Things To Do Before You Reach Your Next Decade

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:03 AM
  • 5 Replies

So I just turned 20 and realized that I have accomplished alot of my goals in life already, Go to college, have a baby, visit more than 15 states, Swim In The Ocean, Drive 500 miles in one day and these are all self accomlpished goals, meaning my parents haven't helped me pay for or do any of this....

So now I'm making a list of things I must do in the next 10 years... Get Married, sing Karakoke, Dance with a total stranger, go on a road trip with friends, Visit another country ect.

So what is something(s) you want to do before you turn 30, or 40, or 50, or hell 20 if you're still not there... Before your next decade land mark, what is something you want to do

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kays_Mama06
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Before im 30 (im 23) I will: visit countries throughout Europe (happening next year), finish my B.S. degree (in Event management), possibly start my own business, and have another child.

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Finish college. Have DH retire from the Army. Move to Texas.

LOL I've only got two years before my next decade. I'll be forty.

WifeyandMommy89
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:13 AM

BUMP

monkeysmom2003
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:18 AM

I'm 24 before I turn 30 .. I will be in my own house . painting the walls any color that i want !! I also will be volunteering(sp?) a lot in my son and by then my dd school .. my DH will have finished school .. and I will maybe try and find a part time job!

I would love to have some amigas !! that
also speak Spanish .(I'm Mexican but raised in the USA) I'm a stay at
home mom of two kids  . a five year old boy and a two year old girl .
they are my world .. my dh is American and we met in high school .we
got secretly married on march 19 2003.. during spring break .  and on
our honeymoon we each went to our own home to sleep , also i do believe
in a god , but not in the bible. so if you will like to know me better
send me a friend request .. O yeah I write better in Spanish!

mirandar2001
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:22 AM

LOL well I'll be 40 in 5 weeks, so I've done alot of things before this. I'm working on one thing I want to get done in 2 years from now, though. Build a house with cash (no loans) for my kids (in central America) and it will be theirs forever. No taxes, nothing. Noone can ever take it from them.  My youngest doesn't realize it now, because she's only 8, but she's darned fortunate because most people cannot do that for their kids.She already has dual citizenship. We're only $15k American dollars away from the build. A 3 bedroom house on 2 acres of fertile land. This will be done before my 5th decade.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)