• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finding Nursery Room Pink Stars?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:09 AM
  • 6 Replies

I was wanting to my LO nursery with pink stars some how.  I went to Jo Ann's and to find fabric but didn't find anything but one thing of pink stars and didn't like it.  I can find ones for boys but not girls.  Anyone got any ideas I could do or pictures I could see dealing with pink stars?

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
snoopy21276
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:12 AM

can you just cut out stars on your own and use a fabric glue or another bonding agent to make the fabric you want.. are you think just curtains?? Or for bedding can you sew???

jillbailey26
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:12 AM

You can look under Nursery Decor and Nursery Bedding on ebay.  There's some stuff on there.

~Jill~

Mamagirlz
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:13 AM

I can sew.  I don't think I will be doing curtains at this house.  Right now we are trying to remodel to get the house sold by next spring.  I'm not sure what to do with the room since I don't want to do to much to it and then redo it when we move.  Just wanted some ideas to think about and hopefully do.

Quoting snoopy21276:

can you just cut out stars on your own and use a fabric glue or another bonding agent to make the fabric you want.. are you think just curtains?? Or for bedding can you sew???

snoopy21276
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:23 AM

for my kids rooms we did it on a budget and easy to remove.. .my mom has a cricut machine and lots of die cuts for scrap booking/card making... I did my house in borders made of paper and just taped it up.. like in the bathroom i have the words Rub a dub dub, 2 kids in the tub, in my daughter's room lots of different sizes of flowers, just put them up high so they can't be destroyed.. and if they are. who cares it is paper

Addiemom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:25 AM

I did my oldest dd's nursery in pink moons and stars. I bought her a bedding set that was pink with stars on it. I just can't remember where I bought it. Sorry.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)