Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a 9yo daughter? (update 4th reply)

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM
  • 8 Replies

How much does she weigh...and how tall is she? I'm just curious what the average is...thanks!!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MommyJ0697
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Cassidy is about 4.5ft tall and around maybe 55-60lbs

stuckinamess
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:22 AM

My daughter is 10 is like 5'2 and weighs about 70lbs.

Tracie
Wife to Khari
Mom to...
Kyra 9
Justice 5
4 Fur Babies...
Taylor, Max, Cleo & Tag

danysmom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Mine will be 9 in a few days. She's about 4.5 ft and weighs 60 lbs.

lilypad728
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Thanks everyone. My daughter is 9...is 4.7 feet tall and weighs 57lbs.

from the answers that seems normal. Her doctor told me she is underweight and needs to be watched. I'll admit she's thin...but why is thin bad? Or are our dr.s no longer used to seeing thin kids?

kidkrazyinAK
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:38 AM

My daughter was way smaller than that. She will be 11 in less than a month and is about 50 inches tall and 64 lbs on a good day. She has always been in the 15% or less for weight, but the doctor has never been concerned.

piwife
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Quoting lilypad728:

Thanks everyone. My daughter is 9...is 4.7 feet tall and weighs 57lbs.

from the answers that seems normal. Her doctor told me she is underweight and needs to be watched. I'll admit she's thin...but why is thin bad? Or are our dr.s no longer used to seeing thin kids?

my niece is turning 10 in sep she is 4.7 and weighs about 47 lbs.  THIN IS BAD CUZ IT CAN CAUSED HEALTH PROBLEMS LIKE NO PERIOD FOR GIRLS OR POOR BONE HEALTH, NOA BILITY TO KEEP HEAT. JOINT PROBLEMS AND ALOT MORE. I KNOW MY NIECE ALWAYS HAS TO WEAR A SWEATER SHE GETS CALLED EVEN IN 80 DEGREE WEATHER. SHE CAN CROSS HER LEGS MUCH OR HER BONE POP OUT AND SHE BARELY HAS ANY MUSCLE. AM NOT KIDDING SHE LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THOSE KIDS FROM ETHIOPIA. HER SISTER IS 5 AND WEIGHTS JUST 5 LBS LESS THNE HER SHE WEARS A SIZE 5 IN CLOTHES AND S IN SHIRTS.  SHE EATS HEALTHY BUT HER METABOLISM IS SCRED UP AND SHE BURNS MORE CALORIES THEN SHE IS SUPPOSED TOO.

I am a feed your baby what you want, public bf supported,pro-life,pro immigration, lover of animals. co-sleeping ,vaccinating, gun supporter, colombain girl in love with a us. marine (aka my hubby' mistress)
piwife
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Quoting stuckinamess:

My daughter is 10 is like 5'2 and weighs about 70lbs.

I think i reach 70lbs when i hit 9th grade

I am a feed your baby what you want, public bf supported,pro-life,pro immigration, lover of animals. co-sleeping ,vaccinating, gun supporter, colombain girl in love with a us. marine (aka my hubby' mistress)
mirandar2001
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:59 AM

My daughter is almost 9 and she's 4 foot 6 and weighs 55 lbs.  Flaca.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)