Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't get to my homepage using Firefox!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:28 AM
  • 5 Replies

Is anyone else having this problem with Firefox? I had to get on here by going to Cafemom with Google Chrome and copying and pasting a post url in the address bar on Firefox! I can't just use Google Chrome to come on here because it won't let me edit my fonts or add pics in my replies to posts. Everytime I click on the tab to go to my homepage it just doesn't go anywhere and at the bottom of the browser where it shows when it's busy, it keeps saying "Stopped"! Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
youngmamma11
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:29 AM

I'm using Firefox and it's working fine for me.. Sorry.

AJSMOM722
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:31 AM

firefox is working for me..altho its a bit slow today...

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:35 AM

wave

Hi,

This sounds like it may be a technical issue.

Anytime you have a question, problem, or suggestion for CafeMom, you can click on the 'Contact Us' link at the very bottom of every page to send them a message. Please include details so they can answer your question quickly.

Thank you for being a member of the group!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Lizardannie1966
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:37 AM

For weeks now, I've been using IE to be able to come to CM. For some reason, Firefox doesn't allow me to reply to any posts. It allows me to open my homepage but that's about it.

So no, you're not alone.

Quoting Ravensmom07:

Is anyone else having this problem with Firefox? I had to get on here by going to Cafemom with Google Chrome and copying and pasting a post url in the address bar on Firefox! I can't just use Google Chrome to come on here because it won't let me edit my fonts or add pics in my replies to posts. Everytime I click on the tab to go to my homepage it just doesn't go anywhere and at the bottom of the browser where it shows when it's busy, it keeps saying "Stopped"! Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

You
know you live in Phoenix when the four seasons are:  tolerable, hot,
really hot, and are you freakin' kidding me?!  ~Author Unknown

Ravensmom07
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:46 AM

Thanks ladies. I just upgraded to the newest version of Firefox and it let me go to my homepage. I don't like the newest version though because there is a lot of games it won't let me play on Myspace and other sites! I guess I'll just have to deal with it though. Thanks again for replying!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)