Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i swear they do this on purpose!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:16 PM
  • 7 Replies

ok..on sunday we went to the jacksonville fla zoo..4 adults and 4 kids ( ages 6,4,3,2). we walked for hours in 100+ degree weather. we had really tired fussy kids by the end of the day, and went to leave. Then we were told that in order to leave, we had to walk through the gift shop. with 4 tired cranky kids. crying. I freaking swear they do that to people on purpose! they know kids are gonna go crazy in the gift shop screaming for stuff!!....damn zoo

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:18 PM

Yeah they do. At amusement parks a lot of the rides exit through the gift shops. That's their ploy to suck you in, or at least TRY.

tattedmommynlj
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:21 PM

wow thats just MEAN i woulda been like bitch please! we aint buying shit unless you want our whiny kids breaking things that we WONT be buying.

Woman/mommy/wifey/crazy

RmeWifey01
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:32 PM

Of course!!! It's all about the greenbacks. lol

Schleetle
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Yes its like when they put the candy, and little toys by the cashier at the grocery store.

Pregnancy Ticker

21noahsmama21
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Thankfully, none of ours do that, but I can't go to the zoo without going in the gift shop anyway, lol!  But I can TOTALLY understand where you're coming from. 

allurasmamma
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:51 PM

I love going to the zoo, but i remember when i was a kid living right next to it. When did the price of admission go up like this. Crazy. But we will still go.

***   WHO'S WAR IS IT ANYWAY? ***

nikkikry
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:52 PM

That candy pulls me in too. I stare at those darn Carmello bars until I HAVE TO HAVE ONE!!! LOL It's evil.

Quoting Schleetle:

Yes its like when they put the candy, and little toys by the cashier at the grocery store.

CafeMom Tickers

in love I Married My High School Sweetheartttc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)