Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did u find out the sex?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:52 PM
  • 19 Replies

Poll

Question: Did you find out?

Options:

i have always found out

I found out and havent found out before

I want to find out

i dont want to find out/i havent found out

*other* im sure i missed one [explain]

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 64

View Results

i found out for my daughter.....but this pregnancy i am back and forth about finding out. i want to know to get some things ready....and maybe try to figure out a name....i want a boy so bad i havent even looked for girl names yet! im afraid that it will be a girl and she will be name-less :(

the reason i dont want to find out is ithink it will be more exciting to find out during the delivery....i am also a little afraid too because i am going thru a VBAC (or trying) and i think that would be sooo much at once!!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JuliaW
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:53 PM

I waited until all three were born to find out the sex, just my preference :)

KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:54 PM

When I have another I think a surprise would be nice. I found out the first time. My only thing is, I have saved EVERYTHING from my DD. I have 5 space bags full of clothing in the garage. It may be easier to know if I should unpack and get the clothes ready next time, Or sell them off and start buying boy stuff. I am torn.  

SunshineSmiles
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:55 PM

helllllllllllllllllllllll yea i found out.. i was so bad i couldnt wait for my u/s at the docs office, lol i went and paid for one as soon as i knew the gender was visable, i think i was 18weeks both times!

tattedmommynlj
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:55 PM

I couldnt NOT know! lol I have to be able to figure out a name and if i had a girl i would be completely screwed cuz i saved ALL of my boy stuff and only have boy stuff and really only want to have boys LMFAO and i dont want to do the whole either sex colors and clothes cuz if i did get a girl i would want all the stuff semi-girly! lol

Woman/mommy/wifey/crazy

NVL0707
by Baroness on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:55 PM

i tried to find out for this one.the baby had other plans,and decided to keep its legs closed.lol.i really do want to know it sucks having to pick out a boy and girl name!

lcappytan05
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:56 PM

DH HAD to find out what we were having (he was praying for a boy)...and it didn't matter to me either way as long as our baby was healthy.

Well, I really didn't have a choice because our little guy straight up flashed me! lol!!!!

I said to DH, "did you see that?" he said, "see what?" I said, "well, you got your wish, we're having a boy, haha!" and then he asked the doctor if I was right...and he said I was...

faithfulmomof1
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:57 PM

I had to find out, I didnt like calling him "it"  lol 

I love to edit  photos and make siggys,  PM me some pics and what you want on it and I will make you more then one to choose from. 

Amanda668
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:57 PM

Yeah, I'm the impatient type. I always found out at my 2nd trimester ultrasound. To me, it makes things easier when shopping for baby stuff, that way I don't have to buy gender neutral colors. jmo

CafeMom Tickers
isra1986
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:59 PM

I did and I will with the next one if he or she co operates :)
I just like to know. It helps with the bond more during the pregnancy. Knowing who was in there, being able to talk to her by her name. But everyone has different feelings on this.

KimberlySnipes
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:00 PM

I am the type that HAS to know.  I couldn't wait to find out with my first.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)