Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you do it in the shower?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:18 PM
  • 32 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you enjoy them? Read below then answer.

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 86

View Results

A recent poll shows that men really enjoy their showers...They think about naked women and sex.  It shows that most women do not enjoy the shower as they think about the chores they must complete, shopping lists, shaving the large amount of area on their bodies, how misunderstood they feel, and the loss of their dreams.  Do you enjoy your shower?  If not, what do you think about when you are in the shower?

Thought it was going to be about sex didn't ya, LOL

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElijahsMommy58
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:19 PM

Sometimes, its kind of hard. SO is 6'5 & I'm 5' so, it can be tricky..

haha I didnt even read your post...Ahh I'm a loser. I think about hurrying up & getting out to make sure my child isnt destroying my house. lol

My loves <3 Sr. Airman Walker && G. Elijah

lovemymarine306
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:19 PM

when i'm in the shower, its just me and i can't hear anything but the water running.  so yes, i enjoy my showers!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

jella31
by Angela on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:19 PM

thats exactly what i think about,everything that needs to be done. 

SincerelyYours
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:20 PM

I love my showers. Its the only time I don't think about those things and can breath for once.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

MissViki
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:21 PM

I think about what needs to be done but I prioritize.  And I have peace and quiet,  So YES I love my shower, can I start taking one every couple hours... LOL. 

Milimommy1027
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Whenever I'm in the shower, I'm always thinking about getting out in a hurry b/c the baby might wake up, what phonecalls or chores need to be done....etc.  I used to love showers.  Now I'm always torn between enjoying the 20 min I get to myself, and trying to hurry so I can get everything done.

faithfulmomof1

Yes to both lol 

But to me a shower is a time to enjoy my silence. Even thought i dont shower long and often forget to shave both armpits but will get one atleast lol  

I love to edit  photos and make siggys,  PM me some pics and what you want on it and I will make you more then one to choose from. 

ArmyWifey4907

This...

Quoting lovemymarine306:

when i'm in the shower, its just me and i can't hear anything but the water running.  so yes, i enjoy my showers!

psychessun

I do love my shower.  though i usually take fast ones so i don't waste water. :(

ang0708

Yes yes yes..that is my me time..no kids no husband no crying just me and running water....though there are times that my 2 yr old takes a shower with me and i only did that one time because it was just us two home and so i wouldnt let her roam the house alone i made her get in with me now she thinks everytime i say i'm gonna shower she has to get in too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)