Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you regret your wedding party?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:02 PM
  • 1 Replies

I think i just mght cry.... and i dont think im being a bridezilla! i wish i just had my maid of honor and my  flower girl and ring bearer.....

my bridesmaid/future sister in law told me she wanted nothing more then to be in my wedding. i asked her if she could afford it... she said ofcoarse, because i didnt want her to stress out about buying shoes and her dress ect... so i told her i would put her dress on my credit card and that she HAD to pay me back before the wedding. so its been 5 monthes and i've buged her every time she got paid and i watched her buy an ipod touch, new tv, a ps3 and a bunch of other stuff... and she cries to me that she doesnt have the money.... she didnt even buy her shoes yet!

now the best man.... the wedding is this saturday... he didnt get his suit altered!!!!! the pants are like 5 inches to long!!! I told him today that i will stample his pants and idc if he looks like an f****** retard, its his fault. also the best man isnt even going to the rehersal or rehersal dinner because he took and extra shift @ work that now he cant get off!!! plus on top of that he didnt even throw my fiancee a bachlor party... he started too, but then decided not too....

the other people in the wedding like my groomsmens and bridesmaids just seem like they dont want anything to do with the wedding, besides my maid of honor... i just want to rip my hair out, and now im stuck with all these people on my day, that im starting to hate. ugh... frustrated

toddler girl

Mommy to Jasmine Rose *6-08-06*

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Kays_Mama06
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:11 PM

That really sucks.. Just think.. Come Saturday night you can drink your worries away.. lol..

We got married in a courthouse so no real wedding party.. Just our witnesses.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)