Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What The Hell!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:55 PM
  • 13 Replies

Well im a member of this chat group.....and i have been for quite sometime b/c my female friend wanted me to...  never met anyone on there and never plan to b/c I have  a bf....i just did it for her.  Anyways theres this crazy guy that kept popping up on my page and chatting with me....i finally responded to him even though I didnt want to. I had never placed my pic up, other than on here and it took me awhile to do that.  So finally i placed my pic on the chat group and he saw it obviously and responded how nice it looked and that it took me sooo long to put one up.  He told me that he added me as a background on his page...so i checked in on it and there..my pic was on his background......what a frikin creep!      So what do i do.....delete him from my page, delete my whole page or just take off my pic from my page???  This guy is freakin crazy!!!  

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicole88
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:58 PM

I say if you don't use the chat group then delete and see if you can find a way to report the fact that he stole your picture. That's really creepy! Good luck!

liha

Report his crazy fuckin' ass! 

JessicaEOH

I would just remove myself from the site...especially if you are dating someone...wouldn't want him to find that and be hurt.  And yeah, that guy is creepy!

kitty317

ooooooo.. thats is creepy. Delete him, block him if you can.

hadcarmom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:59 PM

I would delete the picture! I do not know if this is the same but I took a picture and saved it to my blackberry and I used it so when my hubby would call it would pop up. then I got sick of the picture and deleted it and even though it was still deleted it still came up when he called. Not to scare you but he could have saved that picture to his computer.

kitty317
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:59 PM

Quoting Nicole88:

I say if you don't use the chat group then delete and see if you can find a way to report the fact that he stole your picture. That's really creepy! Good luck!

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:00 PM

Eh yeh that's really creepy and I would do all of the above!  Seriously if you're not really feeling the chat and have a bf.. what's the point?  Even if you delete the picture he may still try to talk to you.  I would delete everything.

nana77500
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:02 PM

i think i would tell someone at cafe mom.delete your picture or your whole profile start all over again with one of the pictures on that you can get on here....its easy to do.write on the cafe mom blog on the side and they will tell you how.

bigdog

scootermom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:02 PM

Quoting kitty317:

ooooooo.. thats is creepy. Delete him, block him if you can.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:02 PM

I don't think she is referring to Cafemom.

Quoting nana77500:

i think i would tell someone at cafe mom.delete your picture or your whole profile start all over again with one of the pictures on that you can get on here....its easy to do.write on the cafe mom blog on the side and they will tell you how.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)