Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just moved....wanna show my house! I'm in love!!! PIC HEAVY RATE IT

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:08 PM
  • 29 Replies

Poll

Question: good deal?

Options:

Yes! Good rent, pretty house!

No! But I like the house!

Yes, but I dont like the house!

EH, OTHER

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 82

View Results

I know the dates are wrong.....(I dont know how to fix my camera lol) But this house is probably mediocore or low class to some of you mamas....but to me its like...i dont belong here lol. It seems to good for us ya know? We got a really good deal. My hub is Airforce, and we just moved to Florida from Arkansas...I love it! Feel free to post pics up of your home! I just wanted to show someone!! oh BTW, we got rent for 925 a month for a 3br 2 ba 1 car garage, hot tub, and Florida room (sun room) I think thats good for the area. Im only 6 miles from the beach!!!! did I get a good deal?

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imechard
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:10 PM

I am not sure if that is good rent, but I would say it is. I really like the house!

432mommy
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:11 PM

I think its super cute!!! Can I come stay w/ ya'll?!?! LOL

Lovegaia78
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Yeah it's good deal! At least to me, considering we paid $987/mo for our piece of crap apartment in the suburbs of Chicago.

I really like it...congrats!!

lauren8892

That's beautiful! We pay $800/month for a 2br/2ba apartment in NC so heck yea you got a good deal!

airforewifenmom

I guess the location in Florida might help gage the rent....Im 1 hour from panima city. 4 miles from Fort Walton beach.....(okaloosa island) and about 10 miles from Destin Fl

hadcarmom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:13 PM

are you in Florida?? If yeah what part??? Btw that is great rent for Florida!!!!!

cjsmom0206
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:13 PM

Nice!! Very cute house, I'm sure you are in love :) 

airforewifenmom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:14 PM

HAHA 1 more thing that is important! Hub is military....and they didnt pay for the PCS, because it was a swap (with another airman) so we sold all of our furniture! This house came furnished.....even down to dishes, sheets and towls......kinda wierd but IT REALLY worked for us!!!!!!!

tattedmommynlj
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:16 PM

Awwwww how cute is the front of your house?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i would be in heaven too!!! all the houses we rent are soo DULL and BLAH lol

Good job!!!!

Woman/mommy/wifey/crazy

single_and_preg
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:16 PM

i think its a good deal considering your close to the beach, if it wasnt for that i would think its kinda high because it looks small, but that just might be the pics.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)