Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what can he do!?!? (language)

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:24 PM
  • 17 Replies

my df has been having a problem with a guy at work.....

he will stand next to df and talk shit, will call him a faggot, bitch, lazy....but is all in spanish. he will whisper things to his mexican friends and point and my df and they all laugh.

also today my df put one of his tools on the line, and the guy decided to take a piece of meat and throw it at his tool so it would go down the meat shoot. my df had to go and get it and then got yelled at for it.

now my df doesnt have a very good temper but has bite his tounge thru it, because i know if he didnt he would have gotten fired by now! lol

is there ANYTHING that he can do!? i told him to keep reporting this guy for harrasment and he told me they turn their head when things like this happens....is there anything he can do!? i dont want him to snap and lose his job!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RaynesMommy07
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:26 PM

There's got to be something he can do.  If the ppl in the office won't help, he can definitely call Human Resources & report it.  There's no reason that he should have to put up w/ harassment like that @ work. 

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:29 PM

tell him to say chinga tu madre or say mama la pinga...i'm kidding. I agree with the previous poster. I do have to say your df ....He has a lot of patience

scootermom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:29 PM

Hmmmm i'm not sure what to tell you.  If he's reporting their harassment, and nobody does anything about it im not sure what to tell you.  Is there anyone higher up than the people he's reporting the harassment to that he can go to?

Kelli.and.Ellie
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

tell him to say chinga tu madre or say mama la pinga...i'm kidding. I agree with the previous poster. I do have to say your df ....He has a lot of patience

lol what does that mean?

Kelli.and.Ellie
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:31 PM

Quoting scootermom:

Hmmmm i'm not sure what to tell you.  If he's reporting their harassment, and nobody does anything about it im not sure what to tell you.  Is there anyone higher up than the people he's reporting the harassment to that he can go to?

he said he has went up higher and told them and nothing gets done

hautemama83
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:32 PM

He needs to keep complaining about this guy, if the people he is complaining to are ignoring it , then he needs to go to their bosses, and tell them.

in lovebaby boygirl on a swing

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:32 PM

well it translates into eff your mother and suck my dick lol

Quoting Kelli.and.Ellie:

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

lol what does that mean?

Mombecmar
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:33 PM

Human resources, the labor board - OSHA if he is working with machinery which the actions of other could cause an accident.  Maybe a quick lesson is Spanish! 

WanziesMommie

Oh....wow! sry to hear that......theres gotta be something he can do....does his job have a union??? Can we talk to the boss while the guy is there....kinda hard....see i usually deal with these things on my own and i've been lucky enough for it to stop.....i've been harrassed by the opposite sex, but never another woman.  he sounds jealous....if he's calling him a"faggot" maybe hes the one thats the "faggot".....hey this guy might like him u never know! it just sounds strange for a guy to be doing that to another guy....u just dont see that much anymore. 

imechard

Is there any reason for them to have such a difficult relationship? Because I would say that working like that will quickly become intolerable. I would try to have him solve it with someone, but I have no idea. He could file harrassment I am sure, but I am not sure how it will work out and I can easily see that things will just get worse

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)