Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plzzz help!!!! Advice needed. Edited in red

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:32 PM
  • 13 Replies

What would you do if your husband sneeks and gets your cell phone, then the next night he threatens you that he is going to install a key stroke software on your computer?

He is always going through my things. Yes we have had problems and yes he cheats with whom ever he can find to give it up and that includes paying for it. And brags to me about it. But then he starts going through shit and when I act like I am getting mad about it he accuses me of hiding something. WTF!!! May I add that I am 100% disabled and the only way for me to get out of the house is with assistance, My son is here 24/7, so when the hell am I able to meet someone. He did catch me last year talking to other men on the computer but remember this is after years of him cheating and sleeping with other women, ALL I ever did was talk.

Last night he wanted on my laptop. I told him to let me boot it up so I could get through everything and he could have it. I knew he was wanting to see what I was doing but he said he wanted to go to ebay. He is never on the computer. He got pissed because I wanted to boot the computer up and now hes not talking to me.

Am I wrong for being pissed????

I know i need out of this situation, I dont have enough time to get into all the shit I go through. Its very hard for me to leave because of my disability and because I am not able to travel to go to my family. Not to mention most dont have much money and I come with a lot of baggage. I dont want to burden them. I just need to vent thats all. Thanks again for all the responses. It helps hearing that I need to leave. Sounds stupid but makes me realize I am not the one thats crazy.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marshsmom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:35 PM

I don't know about being pissed, but it sounds like you and hubby have some major issues.  He has cheated repeatedly and you have strayed a bit by talking with someone else.  You have bigger issues here than who is looking into who is doing what on the computer and the cell phone.  I would suggest some serious marriage counseling.

homemommie
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:35 PM

Ok sue me for being blunt but why the hell are you still with this man. You just said that he is cheating and lieing to you!

EsmeVincent
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:36 PM

First off if my dh EVER cheated on me his ass would be out!  I would be pissed too...why stay with him?  I'm sure you could find someone a lot better that won't treat you that way

LiesesMommy
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Um, he even pays for it? You need to tell him that ring on your finger means it is free at home and only at home. I wouldn't even worry about your laptop...I'd be out in a heartbeat!

Rhonda142
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:37 PM

It is wrong your still with this man. Nobody deserves to be treated that way..

dswarila
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:40 PM

The only thing that is wrong right now is the fact that you are still with this loser. Dump his lying cheating ass and move on with your life. No women deserves that

Proud Mommy to a beautiful little boy named Lucas and a proud AF wife!!! air forceyellow ribbonbaby boy

a wedding website

mzBoop
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:00 PM
To be honest I want to leave him so bad. Right now like I said I am 100% disabled and I dont have any income. We own a construction business and business is BAD. so alamoney is gonna be a slim chance if any, So how would I live and where would I go.

dswarila
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:02 PM

You dont have any family or friends who could help you? What about WIC or Food stamps... Gov assitence programs. Get yourself out of that situation... Can I ask how you are diabled? If that is too personal then dont worry about it.

Proud Mommy to a beautiful little boy named Lucas and a proud AF wife!!! air forceyellow ribbonbaby boy

a wedding website

mzBoop
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:00 PM
Quoting dswarila:

You dont have any family or friends who could help you? What about WIC or Food stamps... Gov assitence programs. Get yourself out of that situation... Can I ask how you are diabled? If that is too personal then dont worry about it.

No I dont mind at all, I have fibromyalgia, Last April I went into a flare and haven't came out. I depend on a wheelchair to get around the house. Pain levels are bad and weakness is even worse. Depression bad, memory, everything, Stress keeps me in pain and depressed and he knows this. He dont give a damn.

As far as family goes. Yes I do have family, They all live 2 hours or more away and my body cant take the trip right now. He knows Im stuck, and he milks it for everything its worth

For thoes of you with Chronic pain come to my group and "Scream Away The Pain"

Need Avon visit my website at www.youravon.com/ainscore

Visit my group "I Don't Love Him Anymore"

kagegirl
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:02 PM

No, your not. Your husband is a douche, but I think that was established. Just tell him, what, you think these guys give me better KEYBOARD then you?? Hu? They Click My Mouse better and faster??? COME ON

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)