• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT--Any of you have success with weight watchers??

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:32 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am on day 2 and I am so needing to stuff my face with food!!! LOL I am trying to loose 25 pounds so I need to stick with this!!

Do you have any success stories to share with me to help inspire me?? Thank you!

~mom of 2 cute girls~

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jess311
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:49 PM

i love love love weight watchers!!! my sister and i both lost 20 lbs in less than a month on it and then i got preggers! so i will def. be back on it after baby comes.

anyway it was the easiest diet ever to me, it didn't feel like a diet. there are some great weight watcher groups on here and facebook has a point calculator!

good luck!

TheJBug
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Stick with it! In 2 months (I did cheat lol), I lost 22 lbs! And that was still eating mexican food and having drinks with my friends... honestly? It works whether you just keep up with your points or you make sure you have the correct amount of fruits/veggies, oils, etc. MAKE SURE TO DRINK THE WATER!!!! Keep the sodas to a minimum or none (I cut them out completely) but other than that, try to eat healthier than you normally do and stay within your points...

Good luck hun! It does work and having to go to the meeting once a week to weigh in definitely kept me going! 

kmw1208
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:54 PM

I liked weight watchers. It really helped to have an accountability partner. I lost 40 pounds in about 3 months The only thing with it is if you quit doing it you will gain the weight right back. So it has to be a lifestyle change.

Bunky22
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Holy cow!! 20 pounds!! That is AWESOME!!! It's just so hard to cut out certain things during the day that you're used to and the eating a DQ blizzard at 9 at night is hard not to do too! But I'm sure all that is what caused the weight gain in the first place! I'm just sick of being on the bigger side and not skinny like I once was!! It's depressing! Thank you for the encouragement ladies!

Quoting jess311:

i love love love weight watchers!!! my sister and i both lost 20 lbs in less than a month on it and then i got preggers! so i will def. be back on it after baby comes.

anyway it was the easiest diet ever to me, it didn't feel like a diet. there are some great weight watcher groups on here and facebook has a point calculator!

good luck!

~mom of 2 cute girls~

Bunky22
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:57 PM

WOW!  That is unbelieveable!! Are you still on it then?

Quoting kmw1208:

I liked weight watchers. It really helped to have an accountability partner. I lost 40 pounds in about 3 months The only thing with it is if you quit doing it you will gain the weight right back. So it has to be a lifestyle change.

~mom of 2 cute girls~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)