Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autumn

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:57 PM
  • 6 Replies
Who is ready for fall? I love nice weather, but I feel like I am sick of humid weather. I am anticipating pumpkin, new shoes, cooler weather, joining mommy groups that start in Sept. etc....anyone else?
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kaelaasmom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:58 PM

I am looking forward to school starting again (for all 3 of us), but other than that I am still enjoying summer! 

CafeMom Tickers

I am a non-ERF, can't wait to drop the booster, breast-fed til 6 weeks, Nestle formula using, pro-choice, Independent, open-minded, gay marriage supporting, CIO, NON-AP, former Marine mom to the only perfect child on Earth. Don't tell me how to raise my kid, and I won't tell you what's wrong with yours!

AmyNB
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:58 PM
I love autumn! The air is so crisp and clean. :) I'm not ready for summer to be over with though. I feel like I've hardly done anything fun with my girls and they'll be going back to school at the end of next month.
HybridMom27
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:00 PM
While I'll miss my kids and I'm not looking forward to starting the semester (I teach part-time), I really hate summer! Nobody over the age of 19 looks good in shorts, it's hot, I melt in anything over 70 degrees, I hate bugs.... our garden stinks this year because of all of the rain, my herbs are awful....

I will miss corn on the cob, fresh veggies and fruit - and visits to the beach but that's about it!
mitch576
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:03 PM

i love fall but i'm not ready for it yet. new england has been mostly rainy all summer... i want some beach time.

ADMIN FOR AUTISM, ASPERGER'S, PDD AWARENESS.

heather4834
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:08 PM

I don't like when it gets dark out early  that is a major plus about summer.

SweetCandyGirl
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:10 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOO lol we still have not even gotten summer here yet! We have only had 1 90 degree day :( but I do love the fall aslo, im just not ready for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)