Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugly people reproducing..........

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:59 PM
  • 36 Replies

Ok,I am nothing to write home about and neither is my ex but we ended up with 5 gorgeous children.Also,he is 5'9 and I am 5'2 and our son is like 6'5 or 6'6.How does that happen?

What good is your shouting if I am not listening anymore?
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kagegirl
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:00 PM

It's this weird thing called a DNA cocktail! Shake itup and see what happens. Kinda of like a genetic version of Yatzee

21noahsmama21
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:01 PM

LMAO, I thought you were going to say something like ugly people shouldn't have kids, but I'm anything but pretty, and my DH is nothing special to anyone but me, but our son is gorgeous.  I'll add a pic of him just to show him off, lol!

SweetCandyGirl
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Lol lucky maybe? I am not sure but I can say there is a old myth that two non attractive people make a beautiful baby

mirandar2001

Genetic kick-backs from the family. lol 

liddellmama

I know what you mean my hubby and feel that we are blah but our kids are gorgeous.

PortiaCat
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:05 PM
Beauty and Ugly is in the eye of the beholder. My daughter got my grandma's blue eyes. Me and hubby got brown. She looks like my hubby unless she's in a reflective, pondering mood-then she looks like me.
LaNette000
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:05 PM

Here is my take, I have seen some beautiful babies grow up to be very ugly adults.

liddellmama
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:08 PM

oh here's a pic of mine (and my husband)...my DD is so pretty now I am really scared of what will happen when those hormones kick in.

LaNette000
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Very pretty, she should be modeling!

Quoting liddellmama:

oh here's a pic of mine (and my husband)...my DD is so pretty now I am really scared of what will happen when those hormones kick in.

JasKat3
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:16 PM

Here's my DD... it's an older picture so her hair has actually gotten curlier and Lighter (cause of summer??)

She's got curly hair and Blue-ish grey eyes..

I have black Straight hair and brown eyes.. and hubby has brown hair and Brown eyes.. My DH says she's the 'Milk mans baby'... lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)