Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Photo Edit Help Please!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:24 PM
  • 5 Replies

I would like to have these pict edited but Im not sure how,I would like them to be Black and white other than the flower clips I would like those in color. Can someone help me??

PLEEEEAAASSSSEEEEE

If you could crop this one so the date isn't showing and everything but the flowers are in black and white.

If you could zoom into her face here and be sure to get the flower and headband in color, Maybe if you could flip it around for me to that would be great!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mrs.Grasshopper
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:01 PM

bump

Woodlyn
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Adorable baby, and those headbands are so cute! Did you make them?

Mrs.Grasshopper
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:08 AM

OMG!! THANK YOU!!!

Yes, I make them. I'm in the process of starting my own business and I am trying to make a flyer for those who come to my "open house".

How are you able to change the colors in the picts? Is it possible to put the color back in the 2nd flower clip? I would love to be able to do this!! Thank again they look great!

Quoting Woodlyn:

Woodlyn
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 4:49 PM

You're welcome! :D

Good luck with your business, they are super cute!

I use Picnik to edit photos. It's really easy to use, and it's free! You can subscribe to get more options but I just use the free ones.

Here's the second pic with the headband colored too :)

Quoting Mrs.Grasshopper:

OMG!! THANK YOU!!!

Yes, I make them. I'm in the process of starting my own business and I am trying to make a flyer for those who come to my "open house".

How are you able to change the colors in the picts? Is it possible to put the color back in the 2nd flower clip? I would love to be able to do this!! Thank again they look great!

Quoting Woodlyn:

Mrs.Grasshopper
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 2:00 AM

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Woodlyn:

You're welcome! :D

Good luck with your business, they are super cute!

I use Picnik to edit photos. It's really easy to use, and it's free! You can subscribe to get more options but I just use the free ones.

Here's the second pic with the headband colored too :)

Quoting Mrs.Grasshopper:

OMG!! THANK YOU!!!

Quoting Woodlyn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)