Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GAAHH!!! RANT/VENT

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:46 PM
  • 5 Replies

Me and SO do not live together, due to his stupidity with money. He also hardly ever takes care of the boys. The only time he watches them, is when I am working and my parents are unable to do so.

Last night I worked the night shift. He took the boys overnight. He is at his mom's, about an hour away. He said he would be here 3 hours ago. He also decided to tell me that the oldest got hurt ans need to go the hospital, then got mad when I believed him. He is not answering his phone or text messages. I called his sister, and HE IS STILL THERE!!! He said he did it so I could sleep more, which is BS, because he knows I am awake, and trying to get ahold of him. He just texted me and said he will be here in an hour...I don't believe him. He is never on time.

Any ideas on how I can get my kids back here??

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
aidensmommy1105
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:47 PM

go get them. other than that you'll have to wait for him

krystlzd3
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:52 PM

I would if I could. I dont have the car, he does. My parents wont let me use their veichle to go that far.

Quoting aidensmommy1105:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

mcsmom99
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:54 PM

What!?!  I'm confused.  He lied about your child needing to go to the hospital? 

aidensmommy1105
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:58 PM

Do you have any friends who can take you? I honestly dont know what to tell you. Do you and his mom get along? If you do, could you call her and tell her that he said he would be home hours ago and you really want the kids back?

Could you pay your parents to use the car? Would they let you then?

Quoting krystlzd3:

I would if I could. I dont have the car, he does. My parents wont let me use their veichle to go that far.

Quoting aidensmommy1105:

scootermom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:59 PM

Do you have  a really good friend that wouldn't mind taking you over there to pick up the kids?  Other than that i guess just wait for him to get back, than rip him a new a**.  And everybody knows you don't joke about your kid getting hurt and having to go to the hospital.  He deserves for you to rip him a new a** just for that alone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)