Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Writing a Book for Women and I Need Mom/Women Stories!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:45 PM
  • 0 Replies

Hello Ladies . . . I'm a write at home mom and my latest project begins.  I am writing a book compiling tales about women and their plumbing, based on real life occurrences in and out of the stirrups.  I'm hoping this book will let women laugh at themselves, be less self-conscious and more self-confident.  Because laughter is good for us, (some fancy news story told me so). 

I want to tell your tale.  I'm looking for stories that take place during gynecological exams, during labor, during waxings/etc, at the store in the women's aisle, "toy" stories, sex, etc.  Basically anything that takes place down there.  (I think you get the idea).  And if I've missed a category, add it for me.  I'm looking for funny quotes, embarrassing situations, funny reactions, tales of the misinformed to the misunderstood, perhaps child's reactions to Mommy's stuff (take that anyway you want).  Even if you're not sure if it's funny send it anyway. Either email brandy@talesfromthestirrups.com me the stories or go to my website and add them.  Thank you so much for allowing me to tell your tales!  Happy Memories! 

http://talesfromthestirrups.com

Sincerely in Stirrups,

Brandy Harrell

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)