Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what diaper brand do you like?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:26 PM
  • 33 Replies

I am trying to stock up on some baby supplies before dd is born. What brand of diapers do you like and why?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
apeclark2008
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:27 PM

Luvs.... I feel as tho they are the best!!! Even over Pampers and Huggies!!!

**Added**

We did use Pampers when he was Newborn BTW!!! The newborn ones are great but after that... I didn't like them coz he was leaking with EVERY diaper... So Luvs after he outgrew the Newborn Pampers!!!

OK????

melissabilliot

parents choice...i use to use pamper cruisers but my son out grew them....so i switched....they run big ...but you get way more for what you pay...in his size...you get like 60 for only 13 dollars...

richgirljj

Right now we are using up the disposables that were gifted to us when I was pregnant.  I use store brand, Pampers and Huggies.  I like the Pampers best.

However, when these run out and she gains a few more pounds we are using cloth only, Kushie AIO's.  Mine are too big on her right now.

dswarila
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Babies R Us sells a brand called "Especially For Baby". I LOVE them!!! We have used all brands available and these are by far my favorite and they are relatively cheap! The only thing I like more are papmers for Newborns... They were great for that stage then after that I lov Especially For Baby.

Proud Mommy to a beautiful little boy named Lucas and a proud AF wife!!! air forceyellow ribbonbaby boy

a wedding website

CaeliMommyUSMC

I have to use pampers or huggies with my son.  He broke out really bad from store brand diapers.  I buy pampers though.

AutymsMommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:28 PM

We love our pampers! We do not care for Luvs.... they feel "plasticky" and they do not seem to hold as well. The pampers have a lovely soft feel to them and we haven't had a leak yet.

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mum. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. I am submissive and proud, my husband is head of my home. I am a proud, traditional Roman Catholic, as is my husband... Yes we are teaching our daughter that The Church is the only Church.               Aimee

carlinaiden

PAMPERS! because they seem comfy for my son and they arent bulky

tstaheli

I love pampers until they are a size 2 because they hold anything and then I switch to luvs because they are a decent diaper and they cost alot less.

homemommie
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:29 PM

I know everyone likes different ones. For my daughter yrs ago I like Luvs. For my so I like Comfort brand from Kroger. I thought I would try Pampers with him not too long ago and I dont like the feel of them on him (hes 2 in a siz 6 btw) and he felt like he diaper was droopy in the crotch area all the time idk.

DomesticDoll
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:29 PM

huggies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)