Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hair Color Question,

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:09 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok, so yesterday I got my hair colored at the salon. Before yesterday it was a blonda/brown color, they colored it a Dark Brown with a highlights of red. Well today some areas look gray, I think that the blonda is coming threw. So, I called them & left a message for the stylist to call me that I had a question concerning the hair color that she done yesterday. That has been 30 minutes ago, & I am getting ready to call again, she was just on a 15 min break.

My question is I am assuming that my hair needs additional color or something, if so is that something that I should have to pay for???

Help Please

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
homemommie
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:11 PM

Did you wash your hair today? Is that how you knew or you just saw your color coming back?

tab9344
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:15 PM

No, I didn't wash it today, I was going to wash it tomorrow, I noticed when I was fixing it this morning & I thought it was just me, then I seen my neighbor & she keep staring at my head. So, I asked her if it was the color & she said yes it doesn't look right. She confirmed what I was thinking/

Quoting homemommie:

Did you wash your hair today? Is that how you knew or you just saw your color coming back?

homemommie
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Ok, if she capped it then sometimes the roots dont get done very well, did she use a cap and pull your hair through?

cjsmom0206
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Any reputable salon will fix it for free, they will also do their best to get you in as soon as possible. Things like this can happen. I would wash it and see how it turns out because the coverage may be worse then what you think....but it's their responsibility to fix it for you. 

tab9344
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:30 PM

They did fix it, & what was looking Grey to me, she said that she didn't see, but after she redone the color with a different color all together, she admitted that she did see what I was talking about, but it looked more of a Greenish color.

Thanks ladys,

Quoting cjsmom0206:

Any reputable salon will fix it for free, they will also do their best to get you in as soon as possible. Things like this can happen. I would wash it and see how it turns out because the coverage may be worse then what you think....but it's their responsibility to fix it for you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)