Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YAY little mexican hottie!! EDIT

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:18 PM
  • 29 Replies

not too long ago i posted something on here asking ladys to help me pick a name for my little boy.  well i wanted to say thank you. and YES we did find one that "daddy likes" (i almost went mad) but yes we found one the name is hector.

Hector Benjamen Sergio Flores or

Hector Benjamen Flores

were thinking of takeing sergio out, but most likely we will keep it for daddy.  so ladys what do you think of the name hector?

edit: yea im not really worried about what other people think about it lol. im not going to change the name.yes i DO like the sexy names but yet thos names are used alot and i will pass on my kid having the same name as 4 other boys in his class lmao. yea just wanted to see what people thought cuz why not. lol its always fun to hear what people will say.  but yes hector is the name and im good with it. not many have it and i like it that way. also yes when spanish people say it, it sounds soooo good : )

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Septpreggo
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:22 PM

not to be rude but i really dont like it at all what about Alejandro? i dont know if its mexican but its spanish and i always liked the way it sounds

LaNette000
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:24 PM

Don't want to be rude, but Hector, really? blah Not a name I like, but if that is your choice, then go with it.

aidansmommy529
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:26 PM

i dont really like Hector, esp with all the SEXY spanish names out there, but if you like it go with it

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Same here.  Honestly OP it's your decision who cares what other people think?

Quoting LaNette000:

Don't want to be rude, but Hector, really? blah Not a name I like, but if that is your choice, then go with it.

hautemama83
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Yeah I agree with pp's, its just something about the name Hector.

in lovebaby boygirl on a swing

Ixchel183
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:30 PM

i like hector, i think it's a name not heard often. i do prefer names that can have nicknames tho so that would be my only issue naming one of my children that. as far as middle names i wouldn't want it to get too long.

amanda357
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:31 PM

I agree with the other moms.  When I hear it I think of Hannibal Lector.  But it is your decision and you need to name him what you like.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Septpreggo
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Quoting Ixchel183:

i like hector, i think it's a name not heard often. i do prefer names that can have nicknames tho so that would be my only issue naming one of my children that. as far as middle names i wouldn't want it to get too long.

i was just looking at ur profile cuz i never saw u on here before(no im not a stalker) anyway i love ur daughters name, that was the name i almost gave my dd!

TuMaiidiiTa.
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:41 PM

I like Hector plus when a Latino says that name it sounds  really good. Anyway you should name your baby what you want. No need to ask strangers what they think,lol. It's your child! My kids have Latin names & I don't give a fugg what others think! :D 

AmoMisBebes
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Hector?  Really?  Well if that's what floats your boat then knock yourself out.

But I do think that third name is a little excessive and unnecessary.  Seriously what's the point of adding Sergio?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)