Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son turns 1 tomorrow!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:27 PM
  • 5 Replies

I dont know how you other mommas handled it but i dont think i can. my precious baby is turning one tomorrow. Lets hear some first birthday stories!!!!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Christy78
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:41 PM

Happy Birthday to your son . My kids turned 1 I got them a little cake of their own and put it in front of them . MY youngest she loved it  My son who is 7 now when he was 1 he was not so sure what to do until daddy   help him put is hand in his cake . My oldest  she learned to use a spoon at the baby sitters

jaybinx
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:48 PM

happy bday to ur son!  Wasnt that long ago for me but i was a wreck! made the big mistake of having a "bash" but it turned out okay. She had fun at least. Big pretty dress that wound up with cake all over it lol. Lesson learned... Enjoy his first- the 2nd will be here before you know it! 

CafeMom Tickers

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Jul. 29, 2009 at 3:16 AM

partyHappy birthday!

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

cheyeone
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 3:23 AM

my oldest dd's 1st b-day was a fiasco... I had to invite her father and his parents (single mom here btw) so I did a seperate party for her to celebrate with them and try to handle the whole party with no help and my sister chose to guilt me into watching my 3 month old niece. Well my niece screamed almost the entire time, until my friend came over to rescue me luckily my niece seemed to like her and calmed down. It was so not fun.

Thank god we had a second party with my family that was much more relaxed.

Most days I'm Mom the rest of them I'm just plain nuts!!!

My girls Angel 13, Bella 6, and Dani (6/25/09)

AshleyandBaby
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:27 PM

Thank you ladies for all the birthday wishes to my son. thanks for the stories they made me feel alot better if ne one has ne more please post i would love to hear more first birthday stories!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)