Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something is painful really painful.....TMI

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:33 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok i dont mean to gross anyone out but this is TMI you have been warned lol

Ok so im almost 17 weeks pregnant and this just started happening but ever since i got pregnant it has been easier for me to "get ready" and "finish" during sex and everything is good and all but all of sudden once im done or have finished sex hurts really bad no matter what position is this normal? Or does anyone no why? this didnt happen the first time I was pregant

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RiNKeasMom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Does it hurt after like when you pee? This used to happen to me when I was preggo. I was easy to get going and finish, but because of that I dried up too early and he kept going so it ended up being like a rub burn....a cold wet rag helps.

Ok so my answer may be TMI too...lol sorry!

Danielle008
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Quoting RiNKeasMom:

Does it hurt after like when you pee? This used to happen to me when I was preggo. I was easy to get going and finish, but because of that I dried up too early and he kept going so it ended up being like a rub burn....a cold wet rag helps.

no its not tmi it takes alot to gross me out. but no it doesnt hurt when i pee or like rug burn it hurts during sex kinda like when you have sex for the first time just painful like its not suppose to be in there lol sorry tmi

kgsharber
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Is it after he finishes inside you? There is something in sperm (forgot the exact termonology) that actaully can make you have some contractions. If your body is not ready in other aspects (cervix thinning, baby decending, ect..) then you will not go into labor, but it can make you hurt. Sometimes shooting pains, sometimes all over abdominal pains, and even just back pains.

This is why you are told to have sex to stimulate labor natrually when you are past due. 

CBtatt_splash-1.gif picture by whisperingdragon

Danielle008
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:45 PM

it could be that cuz of the prethingy guys do cuz the pain starts right after i finish so he hasnt yet. and it keeps hurting til we are then right when we are and goin to bed or whatever the pain is completely gone

Quoting kgsharber:

Is it after he finishes inside you? There is something in sperm (forgot the exact termonology) that actaully can make you have some contractions. If your body is not ready in other aspects (cervix thinning, baby decending, ect..) then you will not go into labor, but it can make you hurt. Sometimes shooting pains, sometimes all over abdominal pains, and even just back pains.

This is why you are told to have sex to stimulate labor natrually when you are past due. 

RiNKeasMom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Quoting Danielle008:

Quoting RiNKeasMom:

no its not tmi it takes alot to gross me out. but no it doesnt hurt when i pee or like rug burn it hurts during sex kinda like when you have sex for the first time just painful like its not suppose to be in there lol sorry tmi

No TMI for me either, LOL, I'm like you...

Anyway..if its not that, then I'm not sure what it could be. I've never had anything like that with either of my 2..just the stuff like I mentioned but that was all right after he would finish.

Hope someone on here has better advice!

Danielle008
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:55 PM
me too cuz its hurts so bad
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)